Welcome To aBlackWeb

that's low emotional IQ

You right.

didn’t even think of the difference. But one can express their emotions without crying. You do it with words.

just like the emotion of anger. Sometimes it best to suppress and just talk about it.

you know what. Ima just now out because being overly emotional is not a good thing as well and it takes a good balance.

I tell my son “use your words” all the time and not let his emotions run him.

Last edited:
Period. I don't want someone softer than me.
I know B_A be playing sometimes but this is actually true with a lot of women even though some will say otherwise.

I was told never to show soft emotions , did it and got left by 2 different gfs.

Not instantly but they gradually lost respect, so at the end of the month they were gone.

Mind you they were the ones that were pushing me to open up.

I remember a dude crying in front of his girl too when his moms died (he was an only child and mama's boy)

She left him real quick and called him a bitch.

This toxic masculinity falls on women too and why most men are afraid to show emotion, I literally can show vulnerable emotion to my closest homies, but not any girl I'm involved with.

Not going down that road again.

I know B_A be playing sometimes but this is actually true with a lot of women even though some will say otherwise.

I was told never to show soft emotions , did it and got left by 2 different gfs.

Not instantly but they gradually lost respect, so at the end of the month they were gone.

I remember a dude crying in front of his girl too when his moms died (he was an only child and mama's boy)

This toxic masculinity falls on women too and why most men are afraid to show emotion, I literally can show vulnerable emotion to my closest homies, but not any girl I'm involved with.

The one that left dude for crying over his mom. She has real mental issues.

dodged a bullet if you ask me.

Most are even though they will tell you to open up.

Don't do that shit lmao
Like I said, society is not ready to have a real discussion about masculinity. It's too many contradictions that goes on. For some women that are feminists they are more targeting elitism, while other feminists are targeting equality. These shits gets mixed up all the time and make the good ones look like shit. Women and men who wants toxic masculinity to end have to be mature about men who are vulnerable with their emotions. Folks have a right to stay with a person or leave, but have to know for some men who have been taught for decades to suppress emotions that it will be a challenge to be more vulnerable or communicate the emotions correctly. All of this shit will take years for folks to understand and live with. I just don't think alot people are willing to be patient or do the work. Shit is hard work.

I don’t think @B_A is being toxic.

I think she might be saying she don’t wanna be with a dude who will LITERALLY cry over spilled milk.

Y’all gotta admit, it would be weird to hang out with a dude who’ll break down in tears over the slightest thing:

Cop pulls you over for running a stop sign and your boy is in the passenger seat crying his eyes out because he’s scared.

You probably gonna stop fuckin’ with dude after that.

Y’all know girls will cry for seemingly no reason.

Maybe she don’t wanna be with a dude like that.

Reactions: B_A

You weren't wrong for expressing your feelings, you were just embarrassed.

Back