Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boycott the Olympics

My last post on this..but you notice how deep fried this dude is to have this MASSIVE problem with cube because trump took his meeting yet he has ZERO problem with Biden NOT getting with cube in any meaningful way..when mind you, Cube's intention is a black agenda! He has all the smoke for cube for not being ignored and trump pretending to care, but no smoke whatsoever for Biden ultimately ignoring cube with a black agenda

Think. About. That. How broken must you be?

Zombicrat.

Yeah, that's always annoyed me about the backlash Cube received. It's fine that people didn't like him talking to Trump, but why be ok with Biden dismissing him.

The excuse was that Biden had his own plan, but when you read through Biden's plan, there was nothing in it that was as good as the idea Trump tried to jack from Cube. I ain't saying that Cube has the knowledge or right to put out a plan on behalf of Black America, but it was mad corny for al those people to go at him the way he did just because he was pushing for the candidates to make some commitments to black people.

Nigga, are you stupid or what. I said Cube put his plan out to both Trump and Biden, Trump's camp met with Cube to discuss his plan, and they took part of his plan and ran with it. Your own proof basically says the same thing. He wasn't in their camp. He just pitched an idea to them.

I said he worked with them, which means for a time he was in their camp. Use semantics all you want, but the fact remains your boy sold himself out to Trump and got played. Used like a wet food stamp.

1625462591513.png

That fool even let Eric Trump troll him with fake images.

1625462682872.png

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Why don't ya'll stick to your narrative about the Olympics being racist from the tweets you read on Twitter? Just for ya'll to cry, this is what I am rocking right now.

Roasting and trolling ya'll fools for defending Ice Coon. Like he gave ya'll some free tickets to the MAGA rally.

I said he worked with them, which means for a time he was in their camp. Use semantics all you want, but the fact remains your boy sold himself out to Trump and got played. Used like a wet food stamp.

View attachment 579248

That fool even let Eric Trump troll him with fake images.

View attachment 579250
Ok fine cube is the coon and you're not...

Now.... why was it ok for Biden to ignore cubes black agenda?

Why was that alright with you?

Been doing some reading on this swim cap thing. It isn't an issue.

Black female swimmers with a lot of hair can make a choice: let your hair get wet and deal with it or not compete.

Plus, the drag of the swim cap holding down a large head of hair has to cost a few seconds, which in top-level competition is a big difference.

Not everything can be inclusive. Not seeing how this is a 'race' thing.

How much hair do you have?

A decision not to allow swimming caps designed for afro hair at international competitions - such as Tokyo 2020 - could be reconsidered, after backlash.

Soul Cap said Fina, the water sports world governing body, had told them the hats aren't suitable because they don't follow "the natural form of the head".

The comments sparked criticism from many swimmers with some saying it would discourage black people from the sport.

Fina now says it's "reviewing the situation" regarding the products.

In a statement, it said it understood "the importance of inclusivity and representation".

"Fina is committed to ensuring that all aquatics athletes have access to appropriate swimwear for competition where this swimwear does not confer a competitive advantage," it added.

It said it would speak to Soul Cap about using the hats at Fina's development centres, which train swimmers around the world.

A decision not to allow swimming caps designed for afro hair at international competitions - such as Tokyo 2020 - could be reconsidered, after backlash.

Soul Cap said Fina, the water sports world governing body, had told them the hats aren't suitable because they don't follow "the natural form of the head".

The comments sparked criticism from many swimmers with some saying it would discourage black people from the sport.

Fina now says it's "reviewing the situation" regarding the products.

In a statement, it said it understood "the importance of inclusivity and representation".

"Fina is committed to ensuring that all aquatics athletes have access to appropriate swimwear for competition where this swimwear does not confer a competitive advantage," it added.

It said it would speak to Soul Cap about using the hats at Fina's development centres, which train swimmers around the world.
In a statement Fina said, "we realize anti black racism ain't it cuz black Americans actually fight back"

Back