Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boycott the Olympics

What you gonna say when they eventually allow the shit and the sistas rockin them joints smoke the competition?

It's not possible aerodynamically. The drag of the cap in the water will cost the swimmer precious tenths of a second and they will lose. Listen in class kids.

Impossible.... Unless they uhhh... you know... just swim faster *shrugs*

You think two Olympic level swimmers, one white and wearing a standard swim cap and the other black and wearing an air-filled Soul Cap, are going to have close enough times to where the black one can just swim faster to overcome the aerodynamic deficit? Man, ya'll really can't let go of the narrative. Even in the face of science. Ya'll probably still believe NE deflated those footballs a few years ago.

You think two Olympic level swimmers, one white and wearing a standard swim cap and the other black and wearing an air-filled Soul Cap, are going to have close enough times to where the black one can just swim faster to overcome the aerodynamic deficit? Man, ya'll really can't let go of the narrative. Even in the face of science. Ya'll probably still believe NE deflated those footballs a few years ago.

There's something off about you. I'm just putting that out there.

There's something off about you. I'm just putting that out there.

You just now figured that out? I admitted that years ago. Why do you think I have 'degenerate' in my avatar? Do you even know what that is? So, insults from you are compliments to me. Takes away any power you may think you have. Now what?

im only on page two...

but i think we should stop with the she young and got time mindframe.
we dont know who is behind her and what could possibly happen within now and then.

thats why its was important to not mess this up......

she is a superior athlete and top of the sport......her team needed to be more present and encouraging since shes dealing with her moms passing and telling her "this is what she worked hard for and this is what her mother would have wanted."

this is time a sacrifice away from family AND to lose a parent while away.

this was her moment to take. so many was rooting for her.

i cant pretend to understand the pressure and what she was dealing with......but at least do it for her mom.

hopefully she will get another chance....i actually want her to have another chance.....and whoever supplied the edible...needs they ass whipped and she needs a better team around her.

Been doing some reading on this swim cap thing. It isn't an issue.

Black female swimmers with a lot of hair can make a choice: let your hair get wet and deal with it or not compete.

Plus, the drag of the swim cap holding down a large head of hair has to cost a few seconds, which in top-level competition is a big difference.

Not everything can be inclusive. Not seeing how this is a 'race' thing.

rules change all the time to give others an edge.

if black women got this far with drag?
imagine without the drag.

they scared.

Man idc bout the hoopla
I'm still flabbergasted that The Gleaner broke this shit first.
Damn near thought this was a hoax because nobody else had this story

Shout out to them
Shit is crazy
thats the jamaican news?

thats the jamaican news?
Yep
It's technically "The Jamaica Gleaner" or some ish but to locals it's just The Gleaner
I lowkey think they had a hand in her being left out entirely. I still can't understand a little ass islands news sources being earlier than americas(unless it was to be swept under the rug) but even after that they continued investigating and found some of the timelines for these tests and when she actually popped might've been bullshit.

Yep
It's technically "The Jamaica Gleaner" or some ish but to locals it's just The Gleaner
I lowkey think they had a hand in her being left out entirely. I still can't understand a little ass islands news sources being earlier than americas(unless it was to be swept under the rug) but even after that they continued investigating and found some of the timelines for these tests and when she actually popped might've been bullshit.
Lol

they trying to get the edge.
US would have done the same except it woulda been the white media and we woulda stood with the yard.

Lol

they trying to get the edge.
US would have done the same except it woulda been the white media and we woulda stood with the yard.
Nah the rest of the diaspora supports black u.s. athletes when their country isn't in the races. Plus black people haven't fully been behind anything since Obama, It's just that sports is about the only thing they'll(white establishment) go out on a limb for black athletes for see carl lewis and flojo. Even on social media and in this here thread there's people for and against richardson.

im only on page two...

but i think we should stop with the she young and got time mindframe.
we dont know who is behind her and what could possibly happen within now and then.

thats why its was important to not mess this up......

she is a superior athlete and top of the sport......her team needed to be more present and encouraging since shes dealing with her moms passing and telling her "this is what she worked hard for and this is what her mother would have wanted."

this is time a sacrifice away from family AND to lose a parent while away.

this was her moment to take. so many was rooting for her.

i cant pretend to understand the pressure and what she was dealing with......but at least do it for her mom.

hopefully she will get another chance....i actually want her to have another chance.....and whoever supplied the edible...needs they ass whipped and she needs a better team around her.

Welp, the UST&F Team didn't select her for the 4x100m, so she won't be going to the Olympics at all this year. I was rooting for Sha'Carri because I thought her story was the classic American Dream, coming from hardships to be America's Princess. She was destined to be that, and then some weed destroyed that opportunity for this year.

Back