Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boycott the Olympics

Good dialogue and too many takeaways

One key one however which I thought was real was when they said go ask another American athlete/coach etc if they think she should run and go see what they say?

Athletes know the rules they sign up for and the sacrifices they make along the way, so it is what it is
Two coons can't speak on black American issues.

When you say boycott the olympics what do you mean exactly? Far as I can tell most folks werent watching this shit anyway but I get the sentiment
Definition of boycott
transitive verb

: to engage in a concerted refusal to have dealings with (a person, a store, an organization, etc.) usually to express disapproval or to force acceptance of certain conditions

The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) removed CBD (but not other cannabinoids) from its list of prohibited substances in September 2017. But the change was not effective until January 1, 2018, giving Olympic athletes little time to incorporate CBD into their training programs for the winter games being held the following month in South Korea, another country with strict cannabis laws. The legalization of hemp via the 2018 Farm Bill further reduced the perceived risk of using CBD for many athletes.

THC, however, remains on the list of banned substances, as much of the world learned earlier this month with the suspension and disqualification of sprinter and Olympic hopeful Sha’Carri Richardson after she tested positive for the compound primarily responsible for the “high” associated with marijuana.

Back