Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boycott the Olympics

And you have yet to provide one example of how the Olympics is currently anti-black.

I am going to keep my foot on your neck punk.

When you cite the Twitter post you read, make sure to use APA-style in your citation.
Its clear you're bias and favor black people and black americans to be disrespected and oppressed by this anti black organization, so we're done here. I'm going to continue to post clear examples that justify the boycotting of the Olympics and I'm certain you'll continue to defend their anti black behavior historically and currently.

I don't know if there is an orchestrated attack on black women, but I do know after reading those articles that those admit to doing everything they are accused of doing. I'm not really sure how you take the "they are being treated unfairly" angle when they themselves acknowledge that they fucked up.

I think it's a little more touchy when they start to bring race in it. McNeal said some shit like "I made a mistake, but I wonder how they would have reacted if a white woman or European made the same mistake." To me that's a bad move. If you have evidence that white people are treated differently then show and prove because that's important. However, when you know you fucked up don't be on some "I fucked up but it could be racism" type shit.

I really wish ya'll fools would read the actual facts instead of taking your talking points from Twitter.

View attachment 578409

View attachment 578411

View attachment 578413

This chick knowingly falsified medical records. Was found guilty. Actions have consequences.

People stay getting done in by social media these days. This chick trying to claim she was out of it all weekend but had Facebook and the Gram lit.

For those of you defending Sha'Carri, would you defend your son or daughter if they got kicked off the T&F team of their desired school if they got caught/tested smoking/with marijuana in their system? How would that convo go?

Nothing to defend really tho she owned up to it. I wouldn’t want them calling my kid a failure tho but even if your kid an adult you’re gonna be feeling bad that shit went down some might blame themselves

Back