Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boycott the Olympics

welp, looks like they might be on her head.

i51yewfqe0971.jpg

It sucks that she can't compete in her main events in the Olympics but she failed a test that she signed up to take.

She knew the rules and she didn't follow them. This isn't some nefarious conspiracy, it's a simple case of being held accountable for ones actions

The funniest thing to me about the whole situation is she accepted the punishment and didn't make excuses (because she knows she is wrong) but a ton of folks who don't even know her or the actual rules are more outraged then she is. LMAO.

It sucks that she can't compete in her main events in the Olympics but she failed a test that she signed up to take.

She knew the rules and she didn't follow them. This isn't some nefarious conspiracy, it's a simple case of being held accountable for ones actions

The funniest thing to me about the whole situation is she accepted the punishment and didn't make excuses (because she knows she is wrong) but a ton of folks who don't even know her or the actual rules are more outraged then she is. LMAO.

Right. Great post. That's my point. Even Gabrielle Union out here making stupid posts about it. Just ignorant.

Once again this thread is about boycotting the Olympics for its anti black racism historically and its most recent events. I've listed a few examples, one example of anti black racism the great bozo debaters want to harp on for semantics, when the issue is the Olympics blatant anti black racism. So for any normal level headed black american or black person to defend the Olympics and its ritual discrimination against black people especially Black Americans is a coon. Boycott the Olympics.

Once again this thread is about boycotting the Olympics for its anti black racism historically and its most recent events. I've listed a few examples, one example of anti black racism the great bozo debaters want to harp on for semantics, when the issue is the Olympics blatant anti black racism. So for any normal level headed black american or black person to defend the Olympics and its ritual discrimination against black people especially Black Americans is a coon. Boycott the Olympics.

And you have yet to provide one example of how the Olympics is currently anti-black.

I am going to keep my foot on your neck punk.

When you cite the Twitter post you read, make sure to use APA-style in your citation.

Back