Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boycott the Olympics

Then they're not really committed to being swimmers.
I get that but I think how you get into swimming in the states is better supported here you just join a club and swim in competitions that you most likely have to pay to enter. The gamble isn't worth it small stuff like this goes a long way

I get that but I think how you get into swimming in the states is better supported here you just join a club and swim in competitions that you most likely have to pay to enter. The gamble isn't worth it small stuff like this goes a long way
You may be right, I'm thinking from the perspective of a guy who who has low cut hair so what's minor to me isn't for them with all the time and effort they put into their hair

It not always about weave. What if an athlete has naturally big hair? They will ban it for these games and then once one of their official partners designs the same thing they will allow it for the next games. They don't want independent black business to shine.

I am being comedic and serious at the same time with this. If a person swims competitively, then maybe that person should consider their hairstyle's impact on their performance. The current hair caps are effective.

So when black swimmers get strong enough to compensate for the drag....

She is an elite competitor and should have known better.

They took alll of phelps medals for weed so the precedent was set.
They didn't take his medals but he was punished more harshly, just fortunately for him there wasn't a tournament 1 month away.

He got a 3 month bann and lost funding and a number of sponsorships.

I am being comedic and serious at the same time with this. If a person swims competitively, then maybe that person should consider their hairstyle's impact on their performance. The current hair caps are effective.
To a degree i agree but when an organisarion like the IOC preaches inclusion and equality it's clear that equality is not for all

The current hair caps were made for white people with straight hair. White people don't have to chose between baldness and their sport. If that was the case why even have swim caps at all? Just let them all go head to toe bald.

The current hair caps were made for white people with straight hair. White people don't have to chose between baldness and their sport. If that was the case why even have swim caps at all? Just let them all go head to toe bald.

That shit would be hilarious now that I think about it.

AngelicSneakyDesertpupfish-max-1mb.gif

Back