Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow Is A Legend.....Prove Me Wrong

Is Bow Wow A Legend

• Total voters
Bow has had multiple hits, I'll admit, I can't name a single album, though. The women he's smashed are more impressive than his entire discography. He's just veteran in the industry which is a commendable achievement, I'll admit. Legends usually command respect, too, which he doesn't get because of the shenanigans he's always getting himself into.

Bow has had multiple hits, I'll admit, I can't name a single album, though. The women he's smashed are more impressive than his entire discography. He's just veteran in the industry which is a commendable achievement, I'll admit. Legends usually command respect, too, which he doesn't get because of the shenanigans he's always getting himself into.
Nigga plz Nas is my favorite rapper and an all time legend but u gonna act like niggas don’t shit on Nas every chance they get

show me right now your Bow Wow cd's you bought and have kept through the years

if you cant do that, show me right now screenshots of his albums on your preferred streaming service

wouldn't call him a legend BUT he's had legendary career if that make sense

Mr 106&Park
plat multiple times
movies
executive produced reality shows
was on 2 legendary labels Deathrow & SoSo Def
been in the game since 6
Legendary career: legend lol thanks for ur vote

Nigga plz Nas is my favorite rapper and an all time legend but u gonna act like niggas don’t shit on Nas every chance they get
Most of the people that say negative shit about Nas do so just because they want buzz.

People who shit on Bow do it just because it's hilarious and he makes it easy. He's a bigger meme at this point than an artist.

I ain’t got to own the majority of a niggas catalogue to recognize that he s a legend ...I only have a few Bob Marley records but I can t deny he is a legend

Niggas tryna play Bow like he Aaron Carter or something

He smashed Esther Baxter, give that dude his roses
Lmao, see what I mean? Just like I said in my previous post. The women he smashed are more impressive than his music.

He has no timeless music.

No songs that still get play today on any levels.

Bow wow first album was in 2000

No one has nothing of bow wow on their daily rotation. Where as we all still listen to music from Jay, Nas, DMX that was recorded in the 90's religiously

Back