Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow Is A Legend.....Prove Me Wrong

Is Bow Wow A Legend

• Total voters
Legand nah cause imo to be a legand youre music damn near gotta be timeless like you can listen to to that shit at any point in youre life and its still day one good(among other requirements) but no denying that dude had an incredible run

Legand nah cause imo to be a legand youre music damn near gotta be timeless like you can listen to to that shit at any point in youre life and its still day one good(among other requirements) but no denying that dude had an incredible run
But there are ppl who listen to his shit to this day.....you may not

30 year olds at least fam ....niggas fail to realize these nights grew up w their fans

Fam....Y’all forget I’m a lot older than some of y’all lol...I’m waaaay too old to be at a B2k and Bow Wow lead concert G...shit would look dumb creepy for me to be at a show wit’ predominantly late 20 early 30’s women tryin’ to “pull’em” lol...

I’m more at that age where it’s ok if I meet you out on tha humbug and you early 30’s ...but to purposely seek a situation where I’m possibly 12-15+ yrs older than damn near EVERY female in a spot....naaaaah bruh

:mybad: lol

Fam....Y’all forget I’m a lot older than some of y’all lol...I’m waaaay too old to be at a B2k and Bow Wow lead concert G...shit would look dumb creepy for me to be at a show wit’ predominantly late 20 early 30’s women tryin’ to “pull’em” lol...

I’m more at that age where it’s ok if I meet you out on tha humbug and you early 30’s ...but to purposely seek a situation where I’m possibly 12-15+ yrs older than damn near EVERY female in a spot....naaaaah bruh

:mybad: lol

lmaoo nigga be in there like

source.gif[img]
giphy.gif

When was the last time bow wow had a hit on the radio like 06??

When was the last time his album was selling

Has he ever been put on anyones top 10 like literally anyone? I wanna see the link

They dug this dude out of birdmans bushes for a "i remember the 2000s vh1 special tour" and now hes a legend.

Even if yall trolling youre trolling for a has been, you lost in life and your dad is ashamed of you if you even know him

Niggas can hate him but u can’t deny his impact...

moved more units than ur favorite rappers
Music crossed over
Still relevant 20 yrs later

He s had a better career than most niggas you d name and he only 33
How is he still relevant? Dude ain't had a hit since he was a teen. The only time he's in the news is when he's getting beat up

When was the last time bow wow had a hit on the radio like 06??

When was the last time his album was selling

Has he ever been put on anyones top 10 like literally anyone? I wanna see the link

They dug this dude out of birdmans bushes for a "i remember the 2000s vh1 special tour" and now hes a legend.

Even if yall trolling youre trolling for a has been, you lost in life and your dad is ashamed of you if you even know him
Bow must have laid and sprayed ya chick in 06. There' a story behind this angst..

Back