Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow Is A Legend.....Prove Me Wrong

Is Bow Wow A Legend

• Total voters
You acting Bow Wow doing it by himself. He ain't

15755652171956.jpg

...and the same tour was selling out arenas last year w/o his ass.

:lol9:......he lucky he a vet.

Nah if the tickets were cheap enough I'd go to this shit

Nah if the tickets were cheap enough I'd go to this shit

I’d be soooo fuckin’ PISSED if 1 of my boys told me he had an extra ticket to a show and I wasn’t aware of tha line up and showed up and it was THIS!! Lmaooo

my niggaz got me 1 time like that at tha birthday bash in Atl in like 2001-2002ish time frame...niggaz hit me up 1 Saturday morning and told me they got tix for tha Jay Z concert in tha A...now keep in mind I’m early 20’s Word Life and I don’t listen to ANYTHING but east coast hip-hop...literally had 100’s of CDs and out of those 100’s of albums 1 was The Chronic, 1 was Doggystyle, 1 was 93 til Infinty, 3 Kast albums and 2 Goodie Mob albums...EVERYTHING else was from Va and up lol....maaaaan when I tell u I got there and it was a fuckin’ CASH MONEY headlining DOWN SOUTH juke fest!! I was SICK!! Wasn’t enough weed in tha world to keep me happy for those few hours...if I woulda drove I woulda left and from then on my niggaz had to show me my ticket WITH tha performers before I got on tha road lol

I’d be soooo fuckin’ PISSED if 1 of my boys told me he had an extra ticket to a show and I wasn’t aware of tha line up and showed up and it was THIS!! Lmaooo

my niggaz got me 1 time like that at tha birthday bash in Atl in like 2001-2002ish time frame...niggaz hit me up 1 Saturday morning and told me they got tix for tha Jay Z concert in tha A...now keep in mind I’m early 20’s Word Life and I don’t listen to ANYTHING but east coast hip-hop...literally had 100’s of CDs and out of those 100’s of albums 1 was The Chronic, 1 was Doggystyle, 1 was 93 til Infinty, 3 Kast albums and 2 Goodie Mob albums...EVERYTHING else was from Va and up lol....maaaaan when I tell u I got there and it was a fuckin’ CASH MONEY headlining DOWN SOUTH juke fest!! I was SICK!! Wasn’t enough weed in tha world to keep me happy for those few hours...if I woulda drove I woulda left and from then on my niggaz had to show me my ticket WITH tha performers before I got on tha road lol
U a single man right? I went to the shit last yr ...trust me when I say it wasn’t nothing but females in there

U a single man right? I went to the shit last yr ...trust me when I say it wasn’t nothing but females in there

I’m still too old for this shit G...I picture a bunch of 20 summin’ lil girls runnin’ around...I got grays in my beard nigga...I’m not tryin’ to look like a ...you know what...contrary to popular belief I’m a good guy

:hahaha:

I’m still too old for this shit G...I picture a bunch of 20 summin’ lil girls runnin’ around...I got grays in my beard nigga...I’m not tryin’ to look like a ...you know what...contrary to popular belief I’m a good guy

:hahaha:
30 year olds at least fam ....niggas fail to realize these nights grew up w their fans

Back