Welcome To aBlackWeb

"BOOK THE WOMEN'S DIVISION BETTER"...What is the solution?

Impact's special events and PPVs > the weekly tv. The weekly tv is absolutely missable lol
Yeah the tv show is like watching your local wrestling show in a gym. Its a struggle. They dropped some good ppvs last year and the year before like Slammiversary...but sadly their talent is just not that interesting to me.

One thing I will give Impact, it's the perfect place for talent to rehabilitate themselves if they leave a major promotion if they don't wanna hit the indies hard or go to the UK, Japan or Mexico.

One thing I will give Impact, it's the perfect place for talent to rehabilitate themselves if they leave a major promotion if they don't wanna hit the indies hard or go to the UK, Japan or Mexico.
Is Raven part of IMPACT creative now? I heard aomething about him there.

Ive tried sitting through IMPACT recently a few times to keep in the loop. Idk man. Shit not really that great like folks make it seem.

Its also hard to listen to 50 fans try and get excited during the show. The energy just aint there.

I keep repeating about that crowd man. I just can't.

Y’all focusing on the wrong thing lol

Bruh alot of my enjoyment watching wrestling does involve the crowd reaction. It kinda takes me away from an Impact match when it feels like there's only 42 people in the venue.

Muthafuccas be bussin their azzz for lukewarm half-emptied reactions. Lol

Bruh alot of my enjoyment watching wrestling does involve the crowd reaction. It kinda takes me away from an Impact match when it feels like there's only 42 people in the venue.

Those impact tapings they use to do in the mid 2010s was rough as fuck. They were taping like 3 shows a day and we’re getting no crowd reaction for big moments

I've never gave a damn about the women, it has gotten better over the years but it's still something I'll turn the channel from unless it's certain women

Those impact tapings they use to do in the mid 2010s was rough as fuck. They were taping like 3 shows a day and we’re getting no crowd reaction for big moments
Those big moments still dont get decent reactions. Sometimes I wonder if half the audience even pays for tickets.

Imagine having major injury busting your ass for such small doses of energy.

And having cats like broke down Tommy Dreamer in and out of TV constantly....ehhhh.

I think the problem is booking in general. There aren't many compelling stories outside of title fueds, and even half of those are just ehhh. They don't know what to do with all these women and only 2 titles.

Which baffles me when Triple H oversaw Black & Gold NXT and was a big part of the Attitude/Ruthless Agression which were all heavy storyline-driven. Did dude just forget what a good story looks like or something?

Back