Welcome To aBlackWeb

"BOOK THE WOMEN'S DIVISION BETTER"...What is the solution?

He gets to phone it in and collect a big payday. WWE won't release him too since he's too valuable to just let walk. He doesn't need to go back to NJPW either cos he basically did everything there was to do at the time, unless he's gonna go for 1 last run. He's very comfortable lol

Nak goin back to NJPW would be HUGE imo.

WWE got the man pump faking for the US belt and other silly stuff like when they did that match up shit with Boogs...smh.

WWE got the man pump faking for the US belt and other silly stuff like when they did that match up shit with Boogs...smh.
The E never knows what it has when it comes to foreign talent. I'd even go as far as saying they don't particularly care about anything outside of the world title scenes.

I'd like to see some of the WWE women go up against women in AEW...Impact....Stardom.

I'd like to see some of the WWE women go up against women in AEW...Impact....Stardom.
If only....there could be a wrestling superbowl style show with all the companies putting on 1 huge event and like 5-7 people from each company are in it. I understanf the logic of some folks not wanting to lose but it would be great to see them work it out.

If only....there could be a wrestling superbowl style show with all the companies putting on 1 huge event and like 5-7 people from each company are in it. I understanf the logic of some folks not wanting to lose but it would be great to see them work it out.
Something like the G1 would be sick. Guest entrants from other promotions like what Eddie Kingston is doing rn.

I think the other promotions wouldn't have an issue wit it. WWE tho...nah.

B/c they...aka...Vince...is gonna want most of the control.

I think the other promotions wouldn't have an issue wit it. WWE tho...nah.

B/c they...aka...Vince...is gonna want most of the control.
They basically did the same shit with the Cruiserweight Classic lmao. The indie guys that didn't sign a WWE contract basically went there to lose. This is exactly how they ended up fumbling Kota Ibushi.

Sasha match quality wise is completrly better outside WWE. Shorty been murdering it.

I still got hope she will come to AEW.
if she does go to Aew within a year she would find something to complain about & quit..... she's a great talent but what promotion would invest in her with a long term contract?

They basically did the same shit with the Cruiserweight Classic lmao. The indie guys that didn't sign a WWE contract basically went there to lose. This is exactly how they ended up fumbling Kota Ibushi.
Yeah NXT biggest fumble was wasting Kota Ibushi as a first round elimination on some hoe shit. But it was also a gift because we all know what would of eventually happen if he did sign.

idk, im bout like Iceberg and think that HBK should be booking the main rosters women too cus he does a good job at it. Idk whats going on with HHH when it comes to that, maybe he got too much on his plate.. which is why Shawn stepping in would be a good look or they could bring just bring in somebody else as a writer for the women.

from an in ring stand point they good, its just the creative.

I still havent checked out IMPACT! but people have been saying for a minute that they got the best div.

I read that AEW might be stopping their house shows for some reason and they definitely need them shits so hopefully that aint true. Those houseshow loops actually help, word to the next NXT class who aint hit tv yet

Main roster got way more cooks in the kitchen creatively. Could also argue that since Triple H can't poach talent from the indies directly anymore for his pet project, his inability to create stars has been highlighted. He was definitely lucky to have had the 4 horsewomen on the NXT roster when he was booking it.

Re AEW: they're basically using ROH as developmental. Skye Blue got a lot of her reps in there, definitely needs more time but it's working slowly.

Ive tried sitting through IMPACT recently a few times to keep in the loop. Idk man. Shit not really that great like folks make it seem.

Its also hard to listen to 50 fans try and get excited during the show. The energy just aint there.

Main roster got way more cooks in the kitchen creatively. Could also argue that since Triple H can't poach talent from the indies directly anymore for his pet project, his inability to create stars has been highlighted. He was definitely lucky to have had the 4 horsewomen on the NXT roster when he was booking it.

Re AEW: they're basically using ROH as developmental. Skye Blue got a lot of her reps in there, definitely needs more time but it's working slowly.

Yeah you might have a point with the Triple H thing.

Back