Welcome To aBlackWeb

"BOOK THE WOMEN'S DIVISION BETTER"...What is the solution?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
kGnlAdc17XgxTyPmS3.gif

Simple question. Since this seems to be an issue mainly in WWE & AEW...why are they struggling with their women's division?

Is it the talent?

Creative?

Lack of interest in the division itself?

If you was in the meetings...what are some suggestions YOU would make in order to make the women's division better?

Men and women will never be equal in wrestling. Period.

I think it’s mostly people wanting to book the shows in their own way. Fans once again wanting control they will never have.

Why do the women need equal time if most aren’t as over as the men?

I get tired of seeing the same “why were the women only on tv for _____ minutes or how ever segments. Everything can’t always be equal, especially in entertainment

I don't have an issue with what's going on in wwe other that Rhea's title reign but I'll chalk that up to her being injured.

AEW women's division just a lost cause.

Women tend to crash the ratings for American wrestling. There's way too much lip service being paid by the fanbases about giving women's wrestling a chance but never ACTUALLY watching the women's wrestling when it's on.

WWE's fanbase is way more susceptible to suggestion though so if they're booked like they matter, they will eventually matter. This is why Rhea's being touted as a dominant champion despite doing damn near nothing with the belt.

For AEW, they need to give the book back to Kenny. Stop giving TV time to mid wrestlers / centering Britt Baker and this disaster of an Outcasts storyline. Ratings have been proven to go up when they have harder hitting / joshi style matches, one of the biggest examples being Jamie Hayter vs Emi Sakura.

If they focus more on the actually talented wrestlers like Shida, Riho, Serena Deeb, Athena, Ruby Soho, Toni Storm and Jamie Hayter; they'd genuinely have no problem. Give them sufficient time and let them cook. The rest will solve itself.

Wit WWE...imo their issue is the quality of women who can compete on a high level. Bianca/Rhea/Bayley/Asuka/Charlotte/Becky...that's 6 outta the whole roster. I mean there's potential with the up & comers like Zoe/TS/Val. But they definitely need more.

AEW...meh. Yeah they need a lot of work. They've had good matches here & there. But too many far in between. Plus some of their matches come off too choreographed, and not fluid.

Altogether tho...I wanna see more aggression in the women's division in both companies. For those who watch Impact or other pro-wrestling companies...what's it like wit their women's division?

My interest in the WWE female divison has diminished alot the past few months. I just dont care with what they are offering on Raw and Smackdown.

The harder hitting matches from AEW and WWE recently have been soooo well recieved. The Charlotte vs Rhea match is getting MOTY calls, Rhea vs Natalya match was great and Willow vs Athena are fantastic every time.

Again, the issue is that they insist on letting less talented workers like Britt, Taya and Skye Blue get TV time.

Impact has the best women's division in America. I think it would benefit AEW to really build that partnership with Stardom and send a lot of their talent on excursions to Japan. They'd all massively improve.

Women tend to crash the ratings for American wrestling. There's way too much lip service being paid by the fanbases about giving women's wrestling a chance but never ACTUALLY watching the women's wrestling when it's on.

WWE's fanbase is way more susceptible to suggestion though so if they're booked like they matter, they will eventually matter. This is why Rhea's being touted as a dominant champion despite doing damn near nothing with the belt.

For AEW, they need to give the book back to Kenny. Stop giving TV time to mid wrestlers / centering Britt Baker and this disaster of an Outcasts storyline. Ratings have been proven to go up when they have harder hitting / joshi style matches, one of the biggest examples being Jamie Hayter vs Emi Sakura.

If they focus more on the actually talented wrestlers like Shida, Riho, Serena Deeb, Athena, Ruby Soho, Toni Storm and Jamie Hayter; they'd genuinely have no problem. Give them sufficient time and let them cook. The rest will solve itself.

The bolded is straight facts.

The harder hitting matches from AEW and WWE recently have been soooo well recieved. The Charlotte vs Rhea match is getting MOTY calls, Rhea vs Natalya match was great and Willow vs Athena are fantastic every time.

Again, the issue is that they insist on letting less talented workers like Britt, Taya and Skye Blue get TV time.

Impact has the best women's division in America. I think it would benefit AEW to really build that partnership with Stardom and send a lot of their talent on excursions to Japan. They'd all massively improve.

That last Rhea vs Nat surprised da fucc outta me. Where was THAT version of Nat this whole time??

It's unfortunate Mercedes got injured but the matches she's had already since she left the E? The match against Kairi, the 3 way match against AZM & Hazuki and the match against Mayu Iwatani? ALL GAS.

It's unfortunate Mercedes got injured but the matches she's had already since she left the E? The match against Kairi, the 3 way match against AZM & Hazuki and the match against Mayu Iwatani? ALL GAS.
Sasha match quality wise is completrly better outside WWE. Shorty been murdering it.

I still got hope she will come to AEW.

I need to look for it but I seen some stats that the last few big ratings segments involved Rhea over the last 2 weeks.

I kinda feel like if you book it niggas will come. It’s already been mentioned but the hard hitting matches and the matches that get more than 5 minutes generate the best outcomes ratings / acclaim wise.

WWE doesn’t give any stories or build for others to develop & rather stick to their core group which gets stale quick.

AEW are basically blind to everyone not named Britt, The Outcasts and Jade.

I dunno about Mercedes coming to AEW tho, New Japan apparently pay her good money and the tour schedules for NJPW / Stardom are a LOT more forgiving than TV wrestling tours.

I need to look for it but I seen some stats that the last few big ratings segments involved Rhea over the last 2 weeks.

I kinda feel like if you book it niggas will come. It’s already been mentioned but the hard hitting matches and the matches that get more than 5 minutes generate the best outcomes ratings / acclaim wise.

WWE doesn’t give any stories or build for others to develop & rather stick to their core group which gets stale quick.

AEW are basically blind to everyone not named Britt, The Outcasts and Jade.
Shida used to be heavy in the mix. Bring her back in the fold full time.

I dunno about Mercedes coming to AEW tho, New Japan apparently pay her good money and the tour schedules for NJPW / Stardom are a LOT more forgiving than TV wrestling tours.
I mean compared to going back to WWE BS..Japan is dope and all but she needs to be back on American TV.

Back