"BOOK THE WOMEN'S DIVISION BETTER"...What is the solution?

All I know is Taya can get the fuck outta AEW. She get the same energy from me as Scorpio Sky, boring and for her performance on wed....just go.

It's unfortunate Mercedes got injured but the matches she's had already since she left the E? The match against Kairi, the 3 way match against AZM & Hazuki and the match against Mayu Iwatani? ALL GAS.

Sasha match quality wise is completrly better outside WWE. Shorty been murdering it.

I still got hope she will come to AEW.

Even Trinity been getting busy. Major promotion booking is just dogshit for women.

Yeah b/c they're free! They're free from them WWE constraints, and no longer have to hold back. They now got opportunities to work wit a lot of the best women in the business.

Would be great but the american girls cannot keep up lmao

Bruh this why I feel they dumb'd down Asuka, Kairi, and ole girl that was on NXT who end up leaving and going back to Japan. They slowed them down just so the other women on the roster can keep up.

Bruh this why I feel they dumb'd down Asuka, Kairi, and ole girl that was on NXT who end up leaving and going back to Japan. They slowed them down just so the other women on the roster can keep up.
Naka too. Naka was a fucking beast in Japan. He dropped Cena on his head and WWE shut it down all the way.

Reactions: already home_17
It's facts. Asuka dumbed it all the down and is phoning it in at this point. Io just needs to go back to Stardom. American wrestling forces Japanese and Mexican talents to slow down so they don't show up the americans. They hard nerf Japanese talent though. Nakamura and KENTA are probably the worst I've ever seen.

It's facts. Asuka dumbed it all the down and is phoning it in at this point. Io just needs to go back to Stardom. American wrestling forces Japanese and Mexican talents to slow down so they don't show up the americans. They hard nerf Japanese talent though. Nakamura and KENTA are probably the worst I've ever seen.

I forgot about Iyo. But I'm surprised Nak has lasted this long in WWE.

He gets to phone it in and collect a big payday. WWE won't release him too since he's too valuable to just let walk. He doesn't need to go back to NJPW either cos he basically did everything there was to do at the time, unless he's gonna go for 1 last run. He's very comfortable lol

The real reason is he prefers the United States surf scene, thats why he said he resigned with WWE to stay in the states and enjoy his hobby.

Plus he getting up there in age so working that Japan style again full time probably isnt as pleasing.

The real reason is he prefers the United States surf scene, thats why he said he resigned with WWE to stay in the states and enjoy his hobby.

Plus he getting up there in age so working that Japan style again full time probably isnt as pleasing.
Yea, out of the 3 musketeers, he's currently the best off. Tanahashi can barely walk and is damn near retirement. Shibata is massively capped in the way he can wrestle. Nak made a business decision lmao.

Sky Blue can get all the tv time she wants with that bubble butt.

She needs more mic time to develop a fuckin personality. Unlike Skye Blue and she has mad room to grow but god damn. She did an episode of Hey Ew and it was like RJ City had to guide her on telling the audience about herself. Then a couple weeks later, Negative 1 was up there KILLING IT…and that lil dude is like 11

She needs more mic time to develop a fuckin personality. Unlike Skye Blue and she has mad room to grow but god damn. She did an episode of Hey Ew and it was like RJ City had to guide her on telling the audience about herself. Then a couple weeks later, Negative 1 was up there KILLING IT…and that lil dude is like 11

Lol Negative 1 in AEW was always fun. Hope he shines when he gets older.