Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

A lot of times it don't work like that

Sometimes you don't find out until you find out but how you deal with it when you do find out if what matters
Shit we don’t know what happened after the texts but I can guarantee had she told him when it happened he d handled it better

Shit we don’t know what happened after the texts but I can guarantee had she told him when it happened he d handled it better
My point was, I don't think you have to call the other parent every single time to notify them when you're putting y'all child on punishment. You should be able to govern your home the way you see fit without getting the ok from them. You shouldn't have to be looking over your shoulder every time you discipline the child while they are under your care.

Once he tried to play the game with his son, that's when he should've been notified what it was imo. How he chose to handle that was going to determine how she handled him.

I think it's fake to begin with cause if you got the contact saved as that then all of them need some sort of therapy.

That lil nigga must hate his brothers and sisters.

So he plays vs strangers but not them?

IDK how he keeps ppl from playing it?

Don't you need wifi to play it?

If she pays for wifi I guess whoever she says can play it ,can play it.

The father is in the wrong clearly but lemme read thru the thread and see niggas say the mum should have allowed her son to not let her brothers play

Back