Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

What?

What the fuck?

Huh?

What is this?

What we doing in here?
I honestly didn't think the shit was that complicated but unless y'all niggas either a) have kids or b) have custody arrangements, I don't think you qualified to speak on this topic.

You wanna play video games with your child, wait until they are with you while you're exercising your custody. Especially if you gonna be up in arms about their mom taking the game cause the child not abiding by the rules set in their house

Bruh you mean you can connect 4 controllers on your system? Because that’s been a thing since n64. If it’s a game like smash bros or something. But even then they can still share

Lmao. I know damn well they ain’t go 4 controllers or games that let you play that many people.

I honestly didn't think the shit was that complicated but unless y'all niggas either a) have kids or b) have custody arrangements, I don't think you qualified to speak on this topic.

You wanna play video games with your child, wait until they are with you while you're exercising your custody. Especially if you gonna be up in arms about their mom taking the game cause the child not abiding by the rules set in their house

Naw. That line of thinking that you should only be active in your child life is when you have them is ass backwards.

But go on

Again, when the child not with you, find some other shit to do

Idk how much simpler I can make this
The kid might live there and/or there’s no set visitation

also you banning him from ever playing with his son lol

the both have the game so maybe he just wanted to play with him for a bit

you want him to have his son over and then play split screen nigga? lol

You know what though, I'll do something a lot of y'all won't do

I made the assumption they are in living distance of each other. All of my posts are based on this assumption.

If they are out of state, for whatever reason, this changes my view slightly but no reason for the dad imo to point out how many baby fathers she has when he's one of them

Back