Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Who would you side with in this conversation? The babydad or the babymother?

Lmao. I know damn well they ain’t go 4 controllers or games that let you play that many people.

Lmao you can connect multiple controllers to a system. It's not hard to do with wireless controllers and Bluetooth.

As for the thread topic though Dad should've had a talk with his son about sharing, the mom should've let him know their son was currently on punishment. Shitty communication by all parties. Including most of the post in this thread

If im going based just in this text...dad is wrong.

My son has different rules at his mom’s house. I don’t like some of them. But none of them are harmful or dangerous or counter-productive.

So guess what? He gotta follow them rules. Same at my house. He has a PlayStation at his moms house and an Xbox at mine. He likes the Xbox way more so I let him take it back and forth to his moms. If he ain’t doing what he’s supposed to over there and she takes it...then it’s just taken. Nigga should’ve cleaned his room or whatever.

My son has different rules at his mom’s house. I don’t like some of them. But none of them are harmful or dangerous or counter-productive.

So guess what? He gotta follow them rules. Same at my house. He has a PlayStation at his moms house and an Xbox at mine. He likes the Xbox way more so I let him take it back and forth to his moms. If he ain’t doing what he’s supposed to over there and she takes it...then it’s just taken. Nigga should’ve cleaned his room or whatever.
Look at all this got damn common sense posting right here

bruh it be this simple

Lmao you can connect multiple controllers to a system. It's not hard to do with wireless controllers and Bluetooth.

As for the thread topic though Dad should've had a talk with his son about sharing, the mom should've let him know their son was currently on punishment. Shitty communication by all parties. Including most of the post in this thread

niggas ain’t gamers man

But to stay on topic instead of taking about split screens or do something else if the child not with you.

Mom was 100% right. Dude did some shit that’s worth a punishment and or ass whipping and he gotta deal with it.

maybe the mom could have told the dad about it as it was happening ...so he didn’t have to find out from the son

Back