Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biden isn't a friend, but he's not actively and openly courting white supremacists. You're not being smart because you choose to ignore obvious facts. One dude is basically calling for racists to be on the ready to attack. The other isn't.

Question
Would you rather be shot in the head with a shotgun or a sniper rifle shot to the head from 50ft. away????

Because basically this election is asking us this question

And Nobody is asking about Jo Jergenson. And if you had to google that name then that proves my point.

Do you not see the problem with your argument? They are both doing the shady secret shit, but Trump is also courting the street level racists, By your own acknowledgement Trump is worse, but you're steady claiming they're the same.
Please list the examples of "Street level racists".

And are you suggesting that secretly courting white supremacists is better than openly courting white supremacists?

Question
Would you rather be shot in the head with a shotgun or a sniper rifle shot to the head from 50ft. away????

Because basically this election is asking us this question

And Nobody is asking about Jo Jergenson. And if you had to google that name then that proves my point.

That's not accurate. We're getting asked if you'd rather be stabbed or shot. Both will hurt but it's silly to act like one isn't worse than the other.

Please list the examples of "Street level racists".

And are you suggesting that secretly courting white supremacists is better than openly courting white supremacists?

The Proud Boys and their kind. This isn't really a hill you want to die on because we all know what kinda people support Trump.

I'm suggesting that secretly courting some people who may be white supremacists is better than secretly courting some people who may be white supremacists AND openly courting people who are definitely white supremacists.

That's not accurate. We're getting asked if you'd rather be stabbed or shot. Both will hurt but it's silly to act like one isn't worse than the other.

The Proud Boys and their kind. This isn't really a hill you want to die on because we all know what kinda people support Trump.

I'm suggesting that secretly courting some people who may be white supremacists is better than secretly courting some people who may be white supremacists AND openly courting people who are definitely white supremacists.
This tells me you might not be acutely aware of how white supremacy and institutional racism operates. Please don't think I'm being condescending because many people have been fed the false perception that white supremacy and racism begins and ends with confederate flags, white hoods, and the word "nigger" with a heavy country accent.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Now, the black man and woman in America have been convinced that the lowest white man is their greatest enemy. We're so busy making sure nobody is reaching into our pockets for our wallet that we don't bother to see if our checking account is being emptied out.

White supremacy and systematic racism at their most potent is pretending to be your ally while conspiring behind your back. It's going to your black churches during campaign season and ignoring your congregation for the next 2-4 years. It's posing on one knee with kente cloth hashtagging #Blacklivesmatter but maintaining legislative status quo to keep black lives at a disadvantage. Need I go on.

Trump is a wolf. Biden is a fox. They eat the same prey and have the same appetite. They belong to the same family but the only difference is where they live, how they look, and how they hunt. When that fox gets its next meal, the creature isn't going to die happy just because it isn't being eaten by a wolf. That would be foolishness.

The fact that you think one is a lesser of 2 evils is why we as a black community fails everytime.

Yeah it's time to starty own political party.

This tells me you might not be acutely aware of how white supremacy and institutional racism operates. Please don't think I'm being condescending because many people have been fed the false perception that white supremacy and racism begins and ends with confederate flags, white hoods, and the word "nigger" with a heavy country accent.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Now, the black man and woman in America have been convinced that the lowest white man is their greatest enemy. We're so busy making sure nobody is reaching into our pockets for our wallet that we don't bother to see if our checking account is being emptied out.

White supremacy and systematic racism at their most potent is pretending to be your ally while conspiring behind your back. It's going to your black churches during campaign season and ignoring your congregation for the next 2-4 years. It's posing on one knee with kente cloth hashtagging #Blacklivesmatter but maintaining legislative status quo to keep black lives at a disadvantage. Need I go on.

Trump is a wolf. Biden is a fox. They eat the same prey and have the same appetite. They belong to the same family but the only difference is where they live, how they look, and how they hunt. When that fox gets its next meal, the creature isn't going to die happy just because it isn't being eaten by a wolf. That would be foolishness.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Yes, Biden is your typical politician. He's out there doing back deals with special interests to further his own political goals. Some of those people are probably white supremacists or supporters of white supremacy. I'm not denying that, so I'm not really understanding why in each post you act like I'm saying Biden isn't guilty of that kinda stuff. Biden is guilty of that and so is Trump, so no matter which person you choose, you're going to get that type of thing. My point is that with Trump, on top of all that, you're going to get a guy who's also appealing to Dixie good ole boys. So yes, with Biden and Trump you're going to get some policy that might hurt blacks, though I'd also argue that Republican policy is way more hurtful than Democrat policy. With Trump you're also going to get racists on the streets feeling like it's ok for them to hit black teenagers in the face with bike locks or follow and kill black men for looking in empty houses. If you can't see the difference there, I don't know what to say.

The fact that you think one is a lesser of 2 evils is why we as a black community fails everytime.

Yeah it's time to starty own political party.

I guess. I've pointed out the difference several times. If ya'll want to act like it doesn't exist, go for it. I'm not saying either side is good, but when you only have two choices, it does no one any good to pretend like both choices are the same.

Reactions: GNS
Shit been going on for awhile.
Black women decided they liked the blame white men direction cave beckys was rocking with(like them cac hoes aint culpable) and tried to put straight black men in that position of privilege of a white man just to shit on us.

Don't know how these n**×+r b*÷ches forgot we are in just as much dire straits as them
Let the record show that me and a few others here has been saying this.

The media has been making black men the face of everything while white people have a few lone wolves or misunderstood.

Black Women are definitely taking a page from the White Feminist Playbook and playing right into their plans. They don't realized how they're being played, they're nothing but tools to them. This type of tension between the Sexes in the Black Community has NEVER been at this level before. Sure, we were called Dogs by Black Women, and we retorted by calling them Bitches, but at the end of it all, we settled our differences and got on the same page. But, within the past 10 Yrs, shit has gotten so much worse.

These Women need to realize that White Feminists don't care about Black, Latina, Indigenous, Muslim, Asian, or any other Woman of an Ethnic background or Darker hue, they'll just use them to further their Agenda.

Black Women are definitely taking a page from the White Feminist Playbook and playing right into their plans. They don't realized how they're being played, they're nothing but tools to them. This type of tension between the Sexes in the Black Community has NEVER been at this level before. Sure, we were called Dogs by Black Women, and we retorted by calling them Bitches, but at the end of it all, we settled our differences and got on the same page. But, within the past 10 Yrs, shit has gotten so much worse.

These Women need to realize that White Feminists don't care about Black, Latina, Indigenous, Muslim, Asian, or any other Woman of an Ethnic background or Darker hue, they'll just use them to further their Agenda.

y’all act like black women who are on that shit are somehow pro white woman. That’s not true they not mislead kids. The backlash yall see cane from somewhere that needed to be addressed. Black people been talking about gender wars in the internet for a very long time. And it gotten extreme on both sides. But are we really going to talk about it?

Does it matter what they say they are?
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a fucking duck.

youre not that simple minded bruh. Saying it’s white influence ain’t really addressing the issue. They gonna write you off as on some bullshit and you’re gonna do the same to them. And niggas gonna complain about the same shit 10
Years from now.

y’all act like black women who are on that shit are somehow pro white woman. That’s not true they not mislead kids. The backlash yall see cane from somewhere that needed to be addressed. Black people been talking about gender wars in the internet for a very long time. And it gotten extreme on both sides. But are we really going to talk about it?

I'm not saying they're pro-White Women, just like I'm not saying the Battle of the Sexes just started recently. I'm just pointing out that the shit seems to be more widespread now than it has been in the past 10 or so Years, and it's mostly baseless. It comes off more like Black Women being bitter than it being legitimate most of the time. Yeah, it came from somewhere, but I don't like where it's headed. Even when some stand-up Black Men are out here showing solidarity, they get ignored or shot down by some loudmouthed bitter Black Woman spewing nonsense about how "Niggas ain't shit".

I'm not saying they're pro-White Women, just like I'm not saying the Battle of the Sexes just started recently. I'm just pointing out that the shit seems to be more widespread now than it has been in the past 10 or so Years, and it's mostly baseless. It comes off more like Black Women being bitter than it being legitimate most of the time. Yeah, it came from somewhere, but I don't like where it's headed. Even when some stand-up Black Men are out here showing solidarity, they get ignored or shot down by some loudmouthed bitter Black Woman spewing nonsense about how "Niggas ain't shit".

I can go to a black woman thread and literally see this same comment but just interchange bitter women for niggas. You saying same shit they say

I can go to a black woman thread and literally see this same comment but just interchange bitter women for niggas. You saying same shit they say

Yes, but can you find a prominent or well known black man that just randomly posts things bashing black women? That's an honest question. About the closest you get to the "bitches and hoes" rhetoric in rap, which a) doesn't specify black women and b) isn't meant to be applied to all women. Still, that's far different than what we're seeing come from black women with respect to black men.

Man, i rode so fucking hard for Jemele on twitter against her white supremacist trolls i got suspended twice. Every time 1 of them roasted her for getting fired by espn i reminded them she got 7 million dollars in severance pay, an amount their entire family would never earn. Shut em down every time.

I spent so much energy caping for her, for her to turn around and shit on black men to shill for the democrats......

Back