Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit been going on for awhile.
Black women decided they liked the blame white men direction cave beckys was rocking with(like them cac hoes aint culpable) and tried to put straight black men in that position of privilege of a white man just to shit on us.

Don't know how these n**×+r b*÷ches forgot we are in just as much dire straits as them

Shit been going on for awhile.
Black women decided they liked the blame white men direction cave beckys was rocking with(like them cac hoes aint culpable) and tried to put straight black men in that position of privilege of a white man just to shit on us.

Don't know how these n**×+r b*÷ches forgot we are in just as much dire straits as them

:huh4::dfbruh:

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
i blame niggas or the destruction of the IC
and im so glad a chick told @goldie to start his own own website.

I hope they do.

I don't want to be associated with voting for some racist who doesn't plan on doing much of anything for my people. That ain't the W I'm looking for.

You'd rather be associated with not voting and allowing some racist who doesn't plan on doing anything for your people and supports others who actively seek to hurt your people?

You'd rather be associated with not voting and allowing some racist who doesn't plan on doing anything for your people and supports others who actively seek to hurt your people?
Bruh. We black it don't matter who is in office we just live. Or die or whatever new thang whites think of. We adapt homeboy but I wouldn't expect you half white ass (n/h) to understand. No diss. You still my half breed

1. I know you think you are describing Trump and not Biden, but you're describing both. I'm not so naive to think the wolf and the fox are not both predators.

2. This is America and I am a black man. When it comes to the federal government, I'm not in any position to "allow" much of anything. Not an opinion, but a matter of fact.

1. I know you think you are describing Trump and not Biden, but you're describing both. I'm not so naive to think the wolf and the fox are not both predators.

2. This is America and I am a black man. When it comes to the federal government, I'm not in any position to "allow" much of anything. Not an opinion, but a matter of fact.

Biden isn't a friend, but he's not actively and openly courting white supremacists. You're not being smart because you choose to ignore obvious facts. One dude is basically calling for racists to be on the ready to attack. The other isn't.

You're right. He's just actively and secretly courting white supremacists. You're not being smart by only acknowledging the obvious facts.

Do you not see the problem with your argument? They are both doing the shady secret shit, but Trump is also courting the street level racists, By your own acknowledgement Trump is worse, but you're steady claiming they're the same.

Back