Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Make More Money Than Black Men

I get your point. I'm saying that logic isn't used evenly across the board. It's only used in certain instances mainly to discredit others. So when that happens it makes it kinda clear what the real issue is. For example there's been plenty discussions about guns on this board. The vast majority of people have never been shot, shot at or in a position where they would even need to make a decision to shoot somebody yet it seems to be understood that despite the actual miniscule chances of being shot it's smart to take precautions and even arm/protect yourself. However for some reason when that same logic of 'something has a small chance of happening but I'm still gonna be hyperaware and protect myself" is transferred to this topic all of a sudden that understanding is lost?

That's my issue not only with you but others as well because you do engage in that. So I am addressing what you do on here

Therein lies the problem.

I tend to ignore people who can't be logically consistent across their arguments or aren't honest actors. I don't engage with people making ridiculous statements in their posts unless I'm surprised that a particular person is making such a post and want to understand why.

If they working then they earned it
Anecdotally using my folks generations…most of my aunts went to college. My pops and bros got drafted into Vietnam.

That generation is still alive and theyre more or less making good money nowadays, right? Thats a 20+ year career. Then, imagine what kind of psychological impact that has on a household

Lol women and gays Baba. Women and gays

hibbert-laugh.gif

How about instead of discussing this narrative, let's discuss why white people are still higher earners than everyone else

But for the sake of conversation,I think those stats are flawed because I'm willing to bet there are more black millennial/gen z women that are making more money than their black men counterparts just cause of how certain industries have shifted.

But again, I'm not trying to discuss why black women might make more than black men. My focus is on white people who seem to make more simply because they are white and not cause they are actually more qualified for the job
Quantity

I know three female notaries, 4 real estate agents, 4 nurses, 3 call center employees, a ton of female correctional officers, account payable agents, 2 day care owners, 2 store managers, and 3 991 dispatchers that all make over 45k

Women are getting to the bag because they can’t depend on men to be providers. It leaves them subservient to the whims of men to be treated however and not be able to leave cause they finically strapped.

Women just through wit that shit, I can’t blame them. Get it, cause it’s out there to get.

Don’t depend on men for shit but companionship, if that.

Lotta suckas out here that think providing for a woman makes them a catch, while they ain’t shit in every other category.

Niggaz need to stop bitching and step ya game up, be something worth having and you gone be something worth having

And now having money ain’t enough no more. Salute to black women

I legit get excited when I see women truck drivers and CDL drivers, or chicks on construction crews, get that shit..I love black women, get that mufuckin shit, cause it’s primarily them if it’s women

Them and some Latino women, but black women are getting to the mufuckin bag, proud as fuck

I know three female notaries, 4 real estate agents, 4 nurses, 3 call center employees, a ton of female correctional officers, account payable agents, 2 day care owners, 2 store managers, and 3 991 dispatchers that all make over 45k

Women are getting to the bag because they can’t depend on men to be providers. It leaves them subservient to the whims of men to be treated however and not be able to leave cause they finically strapped.

Women just through wit that shit, I can’t blame them. Get it, cause it’s out there to get.

Don’t depend on men for shit but companionship, if that.

Lotta suckas out here that think providing for a woman makes them a catch, while they ain’t shit in every other category.

Niggaz need to stop bitching and step ya game up, be something worth having and you gone be something worth having

And now having money ain’t enough no more. Salute to black women
Niggaz ain’t bitching bout women getting to the bag. The topic is about the narrative that b/c black women are getting to the bag that they are out now earning black men which is incorrect

feminist the ones pushing the narrative that women don’t need men and some black women be eating it up
It's just not the feminist. Tyler Perry literally just said in an interview women they should be with a man even though all he can pay is a phone bill. Kevin Samuels and his elk gained a following with the narrative that there is this great scarcity of black men who can actually provide for a family. ABC News interviewing professional women years ago who claimed they couldn't find their black male counterparts to marry. All of that feeds into this idea that black women are out earning black men.

It's just not the feminist. Tyler Perry literally just said in an interview women they should be with a man even though all he can pay is a phone bill. Kevin Samuels and his elk gained a following with the narrative that there is this great scarcity of black men who can actually provide for a family. ABC News interviewing professional women years ago who claimed they couldn't find their black male counterparts to marry. All of that feeds into this idea that black women are out earning black men.
I don’t think Kevin was saying that. He was more focused on stay in your lane types for men and women.

Back