Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Are Destroying The Black Community

Naw. Y’all making it a problem that only blacks have when we don’t suffer from that.

Black men are In Their kids lives and raising outstanding young black men and women.

the majority or minority?

and what problems are those?

You spoke about men not being leaders in the house, but it's kinda hard to be a leader inin the house when you're in jail for petty shit out not allowed in the house because of welfare restrictions. The fracturing ofof the black family was not an accident.

You spoke about men not being leaders in the house, but it's kinda hard to be a leader inin the house when you're in jail for petty shit out not allowed in the house because of welfare restrictions. The fracturing ofof the black family was not an accident.

That section 8/public housing rule is some bullshit. That shit is specifically designed to keep families broken. "We'll give you this money and a cheap place to live, but if a man is there we're gonna kick you off."

Straight bullshit.

That section 8/public housing rule is some bullshit. That shit is specifically designed to keep families broken. "We'll give you this money and a cheap place to live, but if a man is there we're gonna kick you off."

Straight bullshit.

Is it specifically targeting men or is it about having 2 incomes? Is there like a loophole for lesbians?

Is it specifically targeting men or is it about having 2 incomes?

It's telling women that if they want to continue receiving assistance, which helps drastically reduce rent, food, and daycare expenses, then you can't have an able-bodied, working man in the house.

Straight bullshit.

Yep, bullshit all the way.

Is it specifically targeting men or is it about having 2 incomes? Is there like a loophole for lesbians?

It's about breaking up families. I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking about lesbianism when they conceived the rule.

Next thread dissing black women, blatant or indirectly, getting clapped

It's telling women that if they want to continue receiving assistance, which helps drastically reduce rent, food, and daycare expenses, then you can't have an able-bodied, working man in the house.

This makes me think you believe funds that could be allocated to single parent homes should go to nuclear families

Yep, bullshit all the way.

It's about breaking up families. I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking about lesbianism when they conceived the rule.

Yeah, there wasn't any point where homosexuals were ever considered a part of a "family". This is about pushing men out of the home.

This makes me think you believe funds that could be allocated to single parent homes should go to nuclear families

A family in need is a family in need. Should it matter that it's a married couple with kids or a single parent with kids? I really think not.

A family in need is a family in need. Should it matter that it's a married couple with kids or a single parent with kids? I really think not.

Thing is most governments have a limited budget for that kind of stuff so they try to prioritize. If north Americans cared more we would have enough money for both but when only some people can get the services how would you honestly want to see them get used?

Thing is most governments have a limited budget for that kind of stuff so they try to prioritize. If north Americans cared more we would have enough money for both but when only some people can get the services how would you honestly want to see them get used?

Dawg... I've told y'all before I worked in Defense. I worked with a grip of 3-letter agencies on projects and the amount of money I've seen poured into projects that the government would just drop mid-project or right at completion is retarded. Millions spent on shit that will end up being thrown in a crate and stored somewhere unfinished because they changed their mind or because management changed and they thought a project wasn't necessary anymore.

That money could go towards families. We have more than enough money to do it, we're just allocating that money to bullshit.

and whos fault is that?

either she was raised by a weak ass nigga or a bitter ass mother because of some nigga who didnt respect her enough to be a father to the child he made

They are ppl with free will who can do whatever they want to do.

It's not for me to say where each particular issue starts

But a woman from a 2 parent home that seems balanced can still be a handful

To blame all that shit on men is wild.

there are too many variables.

Man,listen,women been womening forever

Back