Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Are Destroying The Black Community

last time i checked it was fuck niggas killing other niggas and procreating and not taking care of their children and them children grow up to be fuck niggas who kill other fuck niggas.

nah.....i always say it comes and back to and started with a man.

women are in the support role of the family structure. thats does not mean submissive either.
a support role can be stronger than the head. the head is just the face but the supporter can have the influence to direct the head.

but it is still up to the head to make the final decision of what moves and what doesnt move.

none of these problems would be as big as they are is it was more real men in our communities instead of 40 yr old niggas still tryingto live out their teenage fantasies of being a hood God

I swear these type of videos be making black folks seem like we're the harbingers of death and misery.

I have dealt with some argumentative azzz women tho who argued just to argue...but I'm not gonna say black women are destroying our community. Quite the opposite.

last time i checked it was fuck niggas killing other niggas and procreating and not taking care of their children and them children grow up to be fuck niggas who kill other fuck niggas.

nah.....i always say it comes and back to and started with a man.

women are in the support role of the family structure. thats does not mean submissive either.
a support role can be stronger than the head. the head is just the face but the supporter can have the influence to direct the head.

but it is still up to the head to make the final decision of what moves and what doesnt move.

none of these problems would be as big as they are is it was more real men in our communities instead of 40 yr old niggas still tryingto live out their teenage fantasies of being a hood God

Well...this is where I agree with @5th Letter 's perspective. Niggas bear responsibility for their actions, but you can't sit here and act like there hasn't been a persistent and sustained attack on the black man. It's not exactly an accident that their aren't more real men in our communities. I'll be the first to say we should stand up and do better, but black men and women for that matter are fighting battles on two fronts.

Well...this is where I agree with @5th Letter 's perspective. Niggas bear responsibility for their actions, but you can't sit here and act like there hasn't been a persistent and sustained attack on the black man. It's not exactly an accident that their aren't more real men in our communities. I'll be the first to say we should stand up and do better, but black men and women for that matter are fighting battles on two fronts.

ok....we all know this....but we as men need to be men and control who gets to sit at the table to speak.
most people dont have the right to speak on certain issues because they are apart of the problem.

while i agree that alot of black women stick together and share success stories and build ....at times it becomes them against us when too much money is involved.

where did they learn that from? who taught them that? why do they feel that way?

these are all things men should teach their daughters....how to share and be apart of the solution and not show unwavering loyalty to the green.

same with men teaching their sons to not claim the dollar above all.

our race will not survive.

yes, we need money to build ....but we also need each other to build.

a man with money and no father might be a hoe..but will want to settle at a point.
a woman with money and no father, is unbearable.

ok....we all know this....but we as men need to be men and control who gets to sit at the table to speak.
most people dont have the right to speak on certain issues because they are apart of the problem.

while i agree that alot of black women stick together and share success stories and build ....at times it becomes them against us when too much money is involved.

where did they learn that from? who taught them that? why do they feel that way?

these are all things men should teach their daughters....how to share and be apart of the solution and not show unwavering loyalty to the green.

same with men teaching their sons to not claim the dollar above all.

our race will not survive.

yes, we need money to build ....but we also need each other to build.

a man with money and no father might be a hoe..but will want to settle at a point.
a woman with money and no father, is unbearable.

I feel you, but we can't forget the reasons for problems too because you need to know that to move past them.

A whole lot of generalisations... She included EVERY Black woman in that rant

I know as a man you can't win an argument against a woman :) but I doubt every Black woman is this loud mouthed argumentative person who won't STFU..

Wow.

Lot of blanket statements there, but some valid points. I disagree with the title statement simply because the truth is the entire fault of our issues are not due to our sistas.

However, we also live in a climate where we have a lot of women who refuse to be held accountable for their bullshit. Yeah I agree with the sentiment of black men being the ones to bring things back in order but you can't lead a woman that don't want to follow. And no it aint always "well if he was worth following" either.

The fact is we have a lot of angry,bitter sistas. Some with legit gripes with us, others just want to tear us down because they wanna run shit. I get it, a lotta of brothas out here fuckin up and BEEN fuckin up. But think about who raising these dudes (and having kids by them). Yeah I know "but but where the daddy at", like a woman has not fault in chosing a loser to to have unprotected sex with.

That's why for me its a two fold issue and will take the combined effort of black men and women. I dont like seeing my sistas critcized. I had a few curse words floating in my head listening to this video, but there is something to take away from what she said. We see and hear all the time what black men need to be doing, yet nobody wanna hear any call to accountability of black women. I know the greatness my sistas are capable of so i refuse to hold them to a lower standard and have bottom floor expectations of them.

Wow.

Lot of blanket statements there, but some valid points. I disagree with the title statement simply because the truth is the entire fault of our issues are not due to our sistas.

However, we also live in a climate where we have a lot of women who refuse to be held accountable for their bullshit. Yeah I agree with the sentiment of black men being the ones to bring things back in order but you can't lead a woman that don't want to follow. And no it aint always "well if he was worth following" either.

The fact is we have a lot of angry,bitter sistas. Some with legit gripes with us, others just want to tear us down because they wanna run shit. I get it, a lotta of brothas out here fuckin up and BEEN fuckin up. But think about who raising these dudes (and having kids by them). Yeah I know "but but where the daddy at", like a woman has not fault in chosing a loser to to have unprotected sex with.

That's why for me its a two fold issue and will take the combined effort of black men and women. I dont like seeing my sistas critcized. I had a few curse words floating in my head listening to this video, but there is something to take away from what she said. We see and hear all the time what black men need to be doing, yet nobody wanna hear any call to accountability of black women. I know the greatness my sistas are capable of so i refuse to hold them to a lower standard and have bottom floor expectations of them.
this is spot on and goes for both genders.

alot of dude refuse to be held accountable too.

they are often the ones selling the dream to the women who in turn trust their words and allow for unprotected sex trusting some nigga...then dude bounces saying she was a hoe.
which may be the case but did he check to make sure the kid wasnt his?
did he check to see if she was worth taking the condom off for?

i have been on the scary end of paternity tests only to find out the kid wasnt mine but i was the better candidate to be a father....i know and i get it.
but what accountability did i have as a man that slept with that type women?

and i will agree ...it is hard to speak to alot of black women today. because of the money. they get a house and car and they think they life is on cruise control. but then get lonely and start fucking anything moving but try to claim they are happy to show her girls she dont need a man.

black women seem to be the only women on this planet who dont need a man.

Back