Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women Are Destroying The Black Community

Here’s an example of that shit she’s talking. Why are your proud of what your doing? Why are you putting it on live like it’s some joke? Why do you think it’s funny? Why are you talking to dude like that?

You know this is some short sighted, bitter shit because the issues a community faces can't be explained only through the behaviours of one half of the group.

Here’s an example of that shit she’s talking. Why are your proud of what your doing? Why are you putting it on live like it’s some joke? Why do you think it’s funny? Why are you talking to dude like that?

Lol she extra wildin. But that all i needed to hear wouldnt did shit until a dna test

Only thing I disagree with her about is that this is strictly a black female problem, when the culture all across the board is very argumentative.

Also, it very much depends on the socio-economical background the female comes from and her age.
While it might not be exclusive to just blacks,I think the issue is that it's highlighted more in our community

Not saying we have to try and live up to standards set in other ethnic groups but we have to start the dialog within our community if we are every going to fully be on the same page

Eh

I disagree but I see the point you're trying to make
So we aren’t defined by negativity? One black person does something bad, and it’s and indictment on the entire black race, while a white person does something bad and it’s an indictment on that individual.

So we aren’t defined by negativity? One black person does something bad, and it’s and indictment on the entire black race, while a white person does something bad and it’s an indictment on that individual.
I think that gap is being closed with the recent postings of permit Patty and these other incidents involving white people calling the police on blacks

I never saw this thread.

And I am not currently in the mental capacity to properly address it.

So I'mma just laugh

While it might not be exclusive to just blacks,I think the issue is that it's highlighted more in our community

Not saying we have to try and live up to standards set in other ethnic groups but we have to start the dialog within our community if we are every going to fully be on the same page
Not all black people are like this. And many black people don’t live in communities like that either. I have never hung around argumentative and angry people, because it don’t do nothing for me but bring down my vibe.

Not all black people are like this. And many black people don’t live in communities like that either. I have never hung around argumentative and angry people, because it don’t do nothing for me but bring down my vibe.
i know

isnt that the point of stereotypes?

I’m going by your quote that this type of behavior is more highlighted in ‘our” community. Don’t start no stereotypes and there won’t be none.

it's highlighted, not celebrated

i agree with 5th when he said what he said as a counter to my original point, however, arent asians defined by the stereotypes created for them?

Back