Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black teen in KC is shot after going to the wrong house to pick up his sibling

Glad the young one is doing good. Prayers to him and his family for healing and a recovery in body and spirit in a way that only God can give.

Similar but not racial

Why these pilgrims so scary? I mean where is the threat to your life that warrants a death sentence by you?

So a stranger comes to your yard. Does that mean he has to die? Is it that serious?

If you actually see them approaching your yard, you already have the advantage. So why is the first reaction shoot to kiil? Even if you weren't try to kill, why such an aggressive act?

My main issue with gun owners is the extreme aggression that is associated with having one. Not every situation deserves a death sentence.

If a person is stealing something from you, does he need to die for it? The way you handle the situation could be life changing in a bad way.

I already know the John Wick niggas here are gonna kill this post but whatever.

Why these pilgrims so scary? I mean where is the threat to your life that warrants a death sentence by you?

So a stranger comes to your yard. Does that mean he has to die? Is it that serious?

If you actually see them approaching your yard, you already have the advantage. So why is the first reaction shoot to kiil? Even if you weren't try to kill, why such an aggressive act?

My main issue with gun owners is the extreme aggression that is associated with having one. Not every situation deserves a death sentence.

If a person is stealing something from you, does he need to die for it? The way you handle the situation could be life changing in a bad way.

I already know the John Wick niggas here are gonna kill this post but whatever.

Not a gun issue. A piece of shit old man issue.

Similar but not racial

America is fucked up. That's all you can really say at this point. Them CACs will learn sooner or later that these problems are going to affect them too.

At the very least, I don't think there will be any question about her getting justice as to opposed to Yarl. I guess the young brotha should consider himself lucky to be alive. This chick isn't.

Not a gun issue. A piece of shit old man issue.

lol It's funny watching people try to separate the gun issue out of incidents like this. Yes the old man is a piece shit. He was also only able to do this because he had a what...gun.

So you're basically going on record as saying that you believe material goods are more valuable than people's lives?

I didn't make that call. Y'all put that decision on the wrong person. At minimum it's not exclusively on the shooter.

If a man walks by my house and decides he wants my TV he sees in the window, then breaks in and tries to steal it... HE decided that TV was worth putting his life at risk.

If I'm walking down the street, and a guy tries to take my wallet out my pocket... HE decided my wallet was worth risking his life over.

You can get locked up for stealing right? You have a problem with that? If not, are you on record saying material goods are more important than a man's freedom?

I didn't make that call. Y'all put that decision on the wrong person. At minimum it's not exclusively on the shooter.

If a man walks by my house and decides he wants my TV he sees in the window, then breaks in and tries to steal it... HE decided that TV was worth putting his life at risk.

If I'm walking down the street, and a guy tries to take my wallet out my pocket... HE decided my wallet was worth risking his life over.

You can get locked up for stealing right? You have a problem with that? If not, are you on record saying material goods are more important than a man's freedom?

So to you a TV is more valuable than a human being.

Cool, say no more.

So you would understand if your child was killed for shoplifting?

I hold more issue with stealing from a person than a store.

And that question is trying to remove logic and go pure emotion. No...I wouldn't understand my child being killed in pretty much any situation.

Back