Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black teen in KC is shot after going to the wrong house to pick up his sibling

They wont respect us or our lives until we start shooting back. Real consequences not this virtue signaling and symbolic bullshit
The difference is that if this was the other way around, those cacs would be willing to mobilize around a child they don’t know. They would look at this as an act of war and take matters into their own hands. How many of us would die or go to jail for a child you don’t know?

The difference is that if this was the other way around, those cacs would be willing to mobilize around a child they don’t know. They would look at this as an act of war and take matters into their own hands. How many of us would die or go to jail for a child you don’t know?
I really want to strangle you for this.

This and posts like this is why it’s so easy for them to not worry and wait out the protests.

A kid we dint know? Or until the kid is your kid?
Tries to tear a fucking country up and it spread to another continent over a cop sitting in the neck of a nigga none of us knew.

But now you question this?

Selective outrage in this community has to fucking stop.

I really want to strangle you for this.

This and posts like this is why it’s so easy for them to not worry and wait out the protests.

A kid we dint know? Or until the kid is your kid?
Tries to tear a fucking country up and it spread to another continent over a cop sitting in the neck of a nigga none of us knew.

But now you question this?

Selective outrage in this community has to fucking stop.
I honestly don’t know how you took that from my post. But ok…

Back