Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

i'ma be back for goldie about Hang the DJ...he tripping lol

Think its ill that all that shit wit the robot happened for a fucking Teddy Bear tho.

I wish they gave more context in that episode

Think its ill that all that shit wit the robot happened for a fucking Teddy Bear tho.

I wish they gave more context in that episode

yea...im with you on this one

what was the point of the "dogs"?

Just started watchin this for the 1st time this weekend.

Im all out of order but this show is dope.

Reminds me of watchin Twilight Zone when i was a kid.

So far ive watched
-USS Callister
-Hang The DJ
-Black Museum
-Shut Up & Dance
-Nosedive

Watch the Christmas special and the history of us

Just started watchin this for the 1st time this weekend.

Im all out of order but this show is dope.

Reminds me of watchin Twilight Zone when i was a kid.

So far ive watched
-USS Callister
-Hang The DJ
-Black Museum
-Shut Up & Dance
-Nosedive
I'll do the obvious thing and suggest checking out Electric Dreams and Inside No. 9 which are also one off anthology series, Electric Dreams intended to replace Black Mirror on Channel 4 and Inside No. 9 more like The Outer Limits or Tales Of The Unexpected with aspects of supernatural horror and black comedy in the mix.

Watch the Christmas special and the history of us
For me 15 Million Merits, San Junipero, Nosedive and Playtest bothered me the most after watching them for different reasons. They really look at the value of life and what it means as technology creates a new metric for us, rather than us for it.

I'll do the obvious thing and suggest checking out Electric Dreams and Inside No. 9 which are also one off anthology series, Electric Dreams intended to replace Black Mirror on Channel 4 and Inside No. 9 more like The Outer Limits or Tales Of The Unexpected with aspects of supernatural horror and black comedy in the mix.

Are they better than Black Mirror tho?

Either on Netflix?

Are they better than Black Mirror tho?

Either on Netflix?
Electric Dreams has 3 decent episodes, the rest are good to pretty shit. Inside No. 9 again may vary depending on if you get what they're parodying or riffing on but it's pretty much top quality throughout. There's a few episodes that start off very ordinary and become completely fucking horrifying by the end, similar to Black Mirror.

I think Inside No. 9 was on Netflix but may have been taken down as the BBC wants to run their own online service and are setting it up.

Woulda been dope for them to not kill off the museum owner and made the museum a reoccuring setting for future episodes.

Coulda been alot of other episodes in the other exhibits in his museum

Woulda been dope for them to not kill off the museum owner and made the museum a reoccuring setting for future episodes.

Coulda been alot of other episodes in the other exhibits in his museum
i was gon say maybe someone brings it back, but didnt the girl burn it at the end?

where you gonna get all those artifacts again

Finally watched all the episodes and can talk about it in here.

This was easily the weakest season so far. It wasn't terrible, but there wasn't any mind blowing episodes like all of the 3 prior seasons had.

Ep 1 (star trek) was dope and the last ep (black museum) was dope too, that's probably my favorite episode of the season. Ep 2 and 3 were meh and eps 4 (DJ) and 5 (metalhead) are trash.

If anyone wants to check something different out, this is an episode of Inside No. 9 that's fairly highly rated.

Back