Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

That first episode was wild. It looked like it was gonna be trash initially I was kinda worried LOL
That chick was cute she can get it raw dog.

Reactions: MzKB
I aint tryin to go through the whole season in a day so I'm rewatchin the first 3 eps

lol @ "wait, im still the intern?" in ep 1

AABE4912-ABFB-4B8B-BFF3-53E2B27FF1F3.png
About damn time..do I watch it now or wait till I’m off for a few days

:ohshit2:I’m so excited yet nervous

To be honest, probably the weakest season, but still very enjoyable. Ep. 1 and 6 were the best.

Funny how the characters from Ep 1 were free to explore the net on the game but immediately run into an immature gamer troll, lol.

Last edited:
I thought episode 1 was ok. It started off slow plus I'm not into star wars/trekk type shit but it made sense eventually. Gonna watch episode 2 tomorrow.

I've never seen star wars and don't watch any of that fantasy/comic book shit, but ep 1 was dope, cuz it really had nothing to do with star wars. They could've told that story without 1 mention of star wars or the theme of star wars. Dope ass ep imo.

Reactions: TheNightKing
Before anybody else says it, yea I watch GoT, that's the only nerd shit I watch lol

Watched the first 2 new episodes last night, this show is fucking amazing! my sister skipped the first episode because she thought it was gonna be some corny weird shit I was like "what the fuck you need to watch that shit!!"

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
I aint liking ep 4. They made shorty a hoe who fucked every white dude in the UK.

Yea, fuck ep 4

I'd put Hang The DJ as my favourite for season four - it built up to an optimistic ending while still throwing unexpected curveballs along the way. USS Callister was surprisingly better than what I thought it would be as well - I'm not a Trekkie at all (it's not even about Star Trek) but it became pretty engrossing once the story got going.

Overall not the best of seasons. Charlie Brooker writes all the episodes so I'm just worried the Netflix deal is spreading his ideas thin. I'd be happy going back to the three episode Channel 4 format if it was to mean stronger episodes.

Not mad at that. I've only seen the 4 eps so far, but ep 4 is my least favorite.

But I do agree, there hasnt been an ep so far in season 4, that's coming any where close to the top 5 eps of Black Mirror season 1-3.

Not as good as last season but it was still dope.. my favorite episodes were the dating app one and the last episode with the museum... good shit

Episode 3 was garbage. Should have left that in the bushes. That's the first episode I ever thought was straight up wack.

@ this season! Especially the episode where the black man agreed to a woman living in his head :hahaha:. If they don’t get!!!

I'd put Hang The DJ as my favourite for season four - it built up to an optimistic ending while still throwing unexpected curveballs along the way. USS Callister was surprisingly better than what I thought it would be as well - I'm not a Trekkie at all (it's not even about Star Trek) but it became pretty engrossing once the story got going.

Overall not the best of seasons. Charlie Brooker writes all the episodes so I'm just worried the Netflix deal is spreading his ideas thin. I'd be happy going back to the three episode Channel 4 format if it was to mean stronger episodes.
I thought they overused the "mind in a machine" trope this season. I think perhaps having to try produce more episodes sooner as well as the reality that Brooker's life is actually pretty great now means he has a lot less misery and insecurity to mine compared to years previous when he wasn't a multi millionaire, just an aspiring critic turned writer happy to have a platform even if he had to film segments on a shitty handicam in his actual living room. Those days are gone, Hollywood A listers are lining up to work with him, he's got a loving wife and normal family life with enough money he doesn't even do his BBC series any longer at all... it's hard to find fault with the world and find more of it's flaws once you're an upper echelon talent known around the world, not a miserable TV/Video game critic worrying about making rent so you make sure your word count is as the deadline asked so you get paid the full pro rate even if it was meant to be per word.

Also before Brooker would write the outlines and pass off the material to others, I think perhaps that is what works best. Come up with the concept, filter it through more talented types in the production process and hope for the best. This season was good but nowhere near the heights of say 15 Million Merits or Shut Up And Dance which made me feel genuinely uncomfortable after I'd watched them.

awww man..some of ya'll tripping, I gotta run, but i'ma be back

but Hang the DJ is my favorite of S4, with USS Calister and Archangel right behind it

I didnt get the black and white episode. I'ma have to watch that one again.

But USS Calister to me was about how people irl dont know how to confront conflict, so they use mediums like video games, social media, etc... to do in their head what they cant do in real life. The Star Trek shit was just a vessel to tell the story.

How you the co-ceo of a company, but let your partner run the shit, get first crack at all the females, and never voice stuff that you have an issue with in the company YOU helped build?

So he creates this universe within a video game where he is the one who gives the orders and treats the people like shit b/c he thinks they treat him like shit on the outside.

Reactions: already home_17