Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

why do you feel a show has to have episodes that tie in together for it to be watchable?

Because that's how I like to watch my shows, what's the point in watching a show when I can't get invested in characters.

b/c its not that kinda show and that formula gets boring b/c how many times have you just in the flash thread alone talked about how trash certain episodes are?

having an anthology keeps it fresh. You dont have to keep coming up with story lines for recurring characters. Thats how you end up with filler episodes where nothing really advances the story

also, the seasons are crazy short...i think the first one is the longest with 6 episodes. i think the rest are maybe around 5 so its not a huge time investment

I would rather 6 episodes of Black mirror vs 22 episodes of flash

“Arkangel” stars Rosemarie Dewitt, Brenna Harding and Owen Teague. It is directed by Jodie Foster.

“Black Museum” stars Douglas Hodge, Letitia Wright and Babs Olusanmokun. It is directed by Colm McCarthy.

“Crocodile” stars Andrea Riseborough, Andrew Gower and Kiran Sonia Sawar. It is directed by John Hillcoat.

“Hang the DJ” stars Georgina Campbell, Joe Cole and George Blagden. It is directed by Tim Van Patten.

“Metalhead” stars Maxine Peake, Jake Davies and Clint Dyer. It is directed by David Slade.

“USS Callister” stars Jesse Plemons, Cristin Milioti, Jimmi Simpson and Michaela Coel. It is directed by Toby Haynes. Brooker has co-written this episode with William Bridges.

Speakin of breaking bad

DQNYjJiV4AAqD1_.jpg

I'm hearing rumors about this season coming out on the 29th, the BM twitter account has been liking tweets from the dec 29th of various years. It sounds plausible since it's on a friday this year, the rest of the fridays are locked up with other shows.

Damn. I was hoping it would drop earlier so I could include it in the "best shows of the year" voting thread. But we're gonna have to include it in next years ballot.

I would say GoT or Mr. Robot got that spot locked up, but after what happened in that funniest poster thread, Idk what to expect

So there's only 6 eps?

That shit should be dropping this week then, 6 trailers have dropped.

Back