Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

Y’all niggas the worst

Episodes 1 & 2 were good
Somebody fed up with his duties as a husband smh

Episode 1 COULD have been good but the ‘I want you you but only when you a virtual female, btw I’m not gay’ shit was terrible. Def a @TakeDat4Data type of vibe

Episode 2 was cliche. Not bad or good, just....basic compared to what we get from black mirror

Somebody fed up with his duties as a husband smh

Episode 1 COULD have been good but the ‘I want you you but only when you a virtual female, btw I’m not gay’ shit was terrible. Def a @TakeDat4Data type of vibe

Episode 2 was cliche. Not bad or good, just....basic compared to what we get from black mirror

Wrong but ima let you get those Lols you wanted

Finally gave this show another shot over the weekend and I see the appeal. Currently in season 3 and watched the episodes where American dude on vacation volunteers to try that virtual reality video game for money to go back home. That episode was dope. Now watching the one where the kid and older dude are receiving texts from mindy to do things or their personal stuff will be revealed to all their contacts. Every episode ends so dark but I love it lol

Exactly my point. He was frustrated with fucking his wife. He wanted something else. Remember how he got caught looking at the other dude's wife in the beginning? He wanted something different. That's why I wasn't surprised he was going to shoot his shot in the video game. I just couldn't believe his homeboy was with it.

It's a pretty big jump for a straight man to go from wanting sex outside his marriage to wanting to fuck his homeboy.

Also, the homeboy, initiated. That's why Mackie's character left so abruptly the first time and why the the homeboy blamed his actions on the alcohol the next time they linked up.

The Ringer put together a best to worst list of all 20 episodes

1. San Junipero (lol)
2. The Entire History of You
3. Be Right Back
4. Hang the DJ
5. USS Callister
6. Metalhead (lmao)
7. White Christmas
8. The National Anthem
9. Playtest
10. White Bear
11. Arkangel
12. Hated in the Nation
13. Shut up and Dance
14. Bandersnatch
15. Black Museum
16. Nosedive
17. Crocodile
18. 15 million merits
19. Men against fire
20. That Waldo Moment

https://www.theringer.com/platform/...or-episodes-ranking?__twitter_impression=true

What y’all think?
God I fuckin hate San junipero

another show I just randomly started late af

not 3 episodes in, we got somebody fuckin a pig

if I continue, what does that say about me?

I been saying this since it first came out. I had no strong feelings one way or the other about the episode but it was obvious why it was getting so much attention....

:cont:
Is that the episode with the cute black woman and dorky white woman in the 80's

Only 3 episodes in the new season is super weak

All 3 were cool but the miley ep was kinda corny and off brand tho

Striking vipers was faggishly hilarious. I died laughing.... however, as the Honorable Tariq Nasheed (lol) teaches they are really pushing the gay/black agenda hardcore in the media. As well as the Stockholm syndrome/slave loving massa/black sacrificial lamb trope they pulled in Smithereens when the black dude felt sympathy for and tried to save his kidnappers life, possibly costing him his own. I found that part offensive and unrealistic

That was a trash af ep 1. The whole kiss shit was mad unnecessary. Hope Anthony got the bag for that weak shit. I was hype to see homie from get down too...

Back