Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

Even though it was the gayest it was the best out of this new season. Smithereens was dumb and the Miley episode was on some teen nick bs. Black Mirror needs to get back to its roots

Last edited:
Imma just say this.

I saw it. I was uncomfortable, but it was a well written episode.

But i did find it ironic that THAT was the episode the chose to have a mainly black cast in.

All in all, IMO i think we as black folks are the last on the acceptance train when it comes to homosexuality, especially black men.

You know how many shows we all watch has gay shit in it these days? The episode was wack. Not cuz it was gay af, but cuz it was wack.

Season 8 of GOT was wack. Not cuz the white walkers died, but cuz it was wack af.

Yall niggas always capin for the wrong shit.

never watched game of thrones, but i thought striking vipers was good...

different opinions...

however, i will say this.. i initially said it was good, however, if this shit blows up and everybody hops on the bandwagon of it being some great cinematic masterpiece, i will definitely flip flop and say it wasn't all that...

shit was good tho....like a 7.5 outta 10

This nigga germs just posted his female character like he got next......
:huh2:

Bruuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh....LMAO!!!

WTF did I just watched?? The producers mind fucc'd everyone, and walked out without saying goodbye. Lol!

Smh @ you shutting down all the freaky shyt your wife wanted to do b/c yall got married.

This was some loop hole shyt for yo azzz.

Back