Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

You're talking about everything but THIS episode. The message you're talking about had nothing to do with THIS episode.

It was ass. It had no deep meaning no thought provoking message, nothing. It was no more than a Lifetime special/ Tyler Perry movie.
lol, what you mean????
like homie was on some other shit.. he fucked a polar bear....he was talking about how it felt o be fucked as a woman....
this episode

it was another tale of dudes who were actively using technology like a drug.....they all on the couch liek they doped up....and it was sexual perverted shit that real life couldn't live up too..

this episode

so much that homie lets his wife real life sleep with a nigga once in a while so that he can video game fuck his homie...
this episode....

u just didn't like it.. i get it,.. but it wasn't trash...

the "deep meaning" was a pretty repetitive theme of black mirror, so in that regard it might be bland...... but shit still wasn't trash bruh

Soon as I saw dude was a female character...I knew where it was going..happened surprisingly faster than I thought it would tho...

:hahaha:

All it took was one battle....

I'll be skipping ahead,...im opened minded but no thannk you..not watching two niggaz fuck each other as avatars

lol, what you mean????

this episode

this episode

this episode....

u just didn't like it.. i get it,.. but it wasn't trash...

the "deep meaning" was a pretty repetitive theme of black mirror, so in that regard it might be bland...... but shit still wasn't trash bruh

The deep meaning was people being hooked to technology? lmaooooooooooo aight fam, u got it.

The episode was trash and lacked any true depth. It was a homo love story and they said fuck it lets throw some video game shit in there to make it seem 'techy" smh.

The deep meaning was people being hooked to technology? lmaooooooooooo aight fam, u got it.
The deep meaning was around gender roles and sexuality in a technological context and how that impacts real life.

Dude was a female in the game getting fucked and loved it. But had no desire to be a transgender or gay in the real world. Other dude was fucking a female in the game, but it was his homeboy behind that avatar. So are they gay? Is what you do in a virtual world relevant to how you identify in the real world? Is gender and sexual identity based on outward appearance or inward inclinations? What do you define what the dude who was the chick character as sexually?

All of this shit was touched on in this episode. I think you just checked all the way out cause it was pseudo-gay.

Halfway thru the Anthony Mackie episode. Nigga trying to be the real life Gangstalicious. I’m starting to see why some of y’all hate that nigga lol

The deep meaning was around gender roles and sexuality in a technological context and how that impacts real life.

Dude was a female in the game getting fucked and loved it. But had no desire to be a transgender or gay in the real world. Other dude was fucking a female in the game, but it was his homeboy behind that avatar. So are they gay? Is what you do in a virtual world relevant to how you identify in the real world? Is gender and sexual identity based on outward appearance or inward inclinations? What do you define what the dude who was the chick character as sexually?

All of this shit was touched on in this episode. I think you just checked all the way out cause it was pseudo-gay.

Huh? Fam , foh with this fake intellectual shit. Game of thrones was full of homo shit and we all loved the show. This aint about it being gay, it's about it being wack af.

The deep meaning is around gender roles cuz the nigga dressed up as a bitch in a video game and didn't wanna come out of the closet? Really? Cut the shit fam.

Yall niggas got yall homo cape on too tight. Notice I said both ep 1 and 2 were trash, but yall in here only caping for the homo ep......

"riight"

the smithereen episode wasnt that bad..

you could see that street fighter shit going left as soon as those mfs got on there..

the miley one wasnt that great either..

all in all, THAT aint the black mirror i know and love...they need to get it together..

Soon as I saw dude was a female character...I knew where it was going..happened surprisingly faster than I thought it would tho...

:hahaha:

All it took was one battle....

I'll be skipping ahead,...im opened minded but no thannk you..not watching two niggaz fuck each other as avatars
But you the person who just last week was bragging about using female characters in games.....

Dreams of getting fucked?
:scust:

Yall niggas got yall homo cape on too tight. Notice I said both ep 1 and 2 were trash, but yall in here only caping for the homo ep......

"riight"
1 wasn't that bad.

I thought it was pretty deep.

2 was kinda cool, but a very slow burn.

3 was okay. Kinda Looney at times, but not bad.

Definitely a weaker season, but I don't think they were all trash.

But you the person who just last week was bragging about using female characters in games.....

Dreams of getting fucked?
:scust:
I'm not living vicariously through the character. Shes an object b...some titties and a well formed ass

Kicking and shit, bussin guns and the physics make the titties jiggle...she get hit and goes.."awwwwhhhh"...

The immaturity in me gets a hard on..

I'm not living vicariously through the character. Shes an object b...some titties and a well formed ass

Kicking and shit, bussin guns and the physics make the titties jiggle...she get hit and goes.."awwwwhhhh"...
View attachment 138224

The immaturity in me gets a hard on..
You sound just like the nigga in Black mirror

You sound just like the nigga in Black mirror
Why u want so bad for me to be ok with two black men having sex?..I mean, I am ok with two black men having sex, that's their prerogative. The problem I have is the psychological trick they are playing.

By watching that episode, you..the viewer are aware that they are two black men behind the avatars, even tho the avatars are not two men. They are physically fit characters, watching two physically fit people have sex. Simulated or not, will create a chemical effect in your brain.

The chemical effect that is tied to arousal, it's not in your control, you are programmed to experience that through nature. Now take that feeling, and add the cognitive reality of knowing that they are supposed to be the stand in for two black men.

You are subconsciously, cognitively watching two black men have sex. You are being desensitized to be ok with two black men having sex.

Look, like I said I'm ok with whatever niggaz wanna do in their personal life, I'm not ok with being psychologically manipulated into being aroused by it.

Play mind games wit Germs

But you still choose female characters everytime you game...:huh:

I dunno. I thought the Striking Vipers shit challenged some shit....

The pseudo-gay "homeboy love" dynamic

The complex challenge of keeping a family while wanting "excitement"

What is "cheating" if it's not a physical thing?

Oh wow at the ending. There's cucks everywhere in this shit.

Yo....that nugga he fucked a POLAR BEAR.

What are they doin to us out here, man?

Side note: can you imagine this shit actually being made? i'm sure that thing would be damn near the end of all reproducing. And a shit ton of plotting, scheming and fucking in the cyber world.

Watchin Anthony Mackie ep now

LMAO this gay as fuck

I know some yall mad as fuck right now lol

Back