Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

y’all really saw the story in striking vipers coming? shit had me like

200.gif

y’all really saw the story in striking vipers coming? shit had me like

200.gif
I ain't see that shit coming either, lol. It wasn't until they were rolling on the ground I was thinking Mackie's character was going to shoot his shot. He was frustrated with his real life sex life and all.

I never thought his homeboy would be down. And then eventually act like a scorned ex.

Niggas be deadass trying to learn the game and ya mans doing all the movies he done learned cause he had the game for a week on the low

Scust at this first episode tho

BM really be treating niggas like trash

Expect the episode with Shuri

I ain't see that shit coming either, lol. It wasn't until they were rolling on the ground I was thinking Mackie's character was going to shoot his shot. He was frustrated with his real life sex life and all.

I never thought his homeboy would be down. And then eventually act like a scorned ex.

But hold up tho...according to his wife, HE was the one who shut all that down after they got married. Remember she mentioned that at dinner. How they use to do those fun things, but he shut down b/c they got married and focused on being committed. His wife STILL wanted to do those things that spiced things up.

She's the type of wife who's bout it bout it for a 3sum...attending swinger clubs...orgies. She a freak. Hell for a split second...ole girl looked like she wanted join in that couple that was making out outside the bar. Lol!

But hold up tho...according to his wife, HE was the one who shut all that down after they got married. Remember she mentioned that at dinner. How they use to do those fun things, but he shut down b/c they got married and focused on being committed. His wife STILL wanted to do those things that spiced things up.

She's the type of wife who's bout it bout it for a 3sum...attending swinger clubs...orgies. She a freak. Hell for a split second...ole girl looked like she wanted join in that couple that was making out outside the bar. Lol!
Exactly my point. He was frustrated with fucking his wife. He wanted something else. Remember how he got caught looking at the other dude's wife in the beginning? He wanted something different. That's why I wasn't surprised he was going to shoot his shot in the video game. I just couldn't believe his homeboy was with it.

Exactly my point. He was frustrated with fucking his wife. He wanted something else. Remember how he got caught looking at the other dude's wife in the beginning? He wanted something different. That's why I wasn't surprised he was going to shoot his shot in the video game. I just couldn't believe his homeboy was with it.

But wasn’t it the the homie that made the first move? Nh

He should've just asked his wife about a 3sum...or hittin a swinger club. Like I said...she would've been down. The signs was there. Lol.

That other shyt tho...naw. Just...naw mayne. Smh @ that muthafucca actin like crackhead going thru withdrawal.

And that chick he was smashin...smh. You can tell she has no conversational skills. The instant she had to look up who Rodman is...she would've been benched. Always on her phone. Can't have her in my starting line up. Would've put her on practice squad. Lol

Don't try to rational them niggas being gay yo

When she opened the door for dude and was like it's been awhile I immediately thought they was gonna reveal that they had a 3sum after that party and they kept fucking each other and that's why Anthony Mackie character ain't fuck with him anymore

Then I figured maybe he just paid Mackie to much attention during the 3sum and that's what cause the tension

Turns out these niggas just online gay and really needed they bromance

Bruh

This was the first episode of Black Mirror I ever seen and now I don’t even wanna see the rest

My girl was all “just watch it with me, none of the episodes relate to each other so you can start anywhere”

Mistake

Back