Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

I'd say if you couldn't watch that episode it's because you're afraid it might bring up feelings you're not ready to face.
This is the dumbest thing I read all week

Episode was watched and it was wack. Another showcasing of BM shitting on minorities, blacks in particular.

If anything I'd say it gave closeted or repressed homosexuals an out to remain on the down low and I just can't understand how a heterosexual male could have watched it and thought, 'yo this is a really good episode'

This is the dumbest thing I read all week

Episode was watched and it was wack. Another showcasing of BM shitting on minorities, blacks in particular.

If anything I'd say it gave closeted or repressed homosexuals an out to remain on the down low and I just can't understand how a heterosexual male could have watched it and thought, 'yo this is a really good episode'
So if it was white men you'd see it differently? Or if it was 2 women? What if both men played female characters in the game and fucked as lesbians in the game?

Can't let homosexuality cloud your objective judgment. I cringed at the homosexual stuff because that's not my thing, but I can appreciate the episode and questions it raised.

So if it was white men you'd see it differently? Or if it was 2 women? What if both men played female characters in the game and fucked as lesbians in the game?

Can't let homosexuality cloud your objective judgment. I cringed at the homosexual stuff because that's not my thing, but I can appreciate the episode and questions it raised.
No combination of gender or sex would have made that episode any better, imo. I find it more so offensive that it was two black males tho, yes.

Objectively it was trash. They done other episodes similar to this but this one seems more forced and insulting. You know it could be because the cast was black.

Yeah it definitely has. The last two episodes were not very good compared to what they've done. The first episode of the new season was good but execution could have been better. Hopefully it picks up from here.

Kinda reminds me of season 4 of the Twilight Zone when the studio were trying to get Rod Serling to make more "easier to understand" and "safer" episodes that they wanted and it didn't come out as good. Then in season 5 Rod said fuck them and went all out and you had him dropping episodes calling the gov't a hypocrite, saying the Vietnam War was bullshit and even placing Asian actors as protagonist leads which fueled some audiences back in those days. But in the end the Twilight Zone is a classic.
U seen the new Twilight Zone series?

tenor.gif

Foh, yall niggas tried to use that same bullshit reasoning last year.

"Yall just threatened by all the gay shit :foh10:"

It could've been Nia long and Halle berry playing lesbians and the episode still would've been ass outside of the sex scenes.

Asked niggas to explain why they liked the episode and niggas was like
FirstBeneficialFruitbat-max-1mb.gif

The whole season was trash.

Still a cop out for them to be saying oh now aint the time.

BITCH! capcom done released like 3 fuckin resident evil games and last of us 2 is coming out. Both them shits about outbreaks/pandemics and nobody is even bothered.

Just release the shit or say yall running out of ideas n shut the fuck up

Back