Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

tenor.gif

Foh, yall niggas tried to use that same bullshit reasoning last year.

"Yall just threatened by all the gay shit :foh10:"

It could've been Nia long and Halle berry playing lesbians and the episode still would've been ass outside of the sex scenes.

Asked niggas to explain why they liked the episode and niggas was like
FirstBeneficialFruitbat-max-1mb.gif

The whole season was trash.
Lmaoooo perfectly executed

The fifth season was horrendously subpar. Especially the ones starring Anthony Mackie and Miley Cyrus.

Not because of the gay shit as so, but because of this whole redundant misandrist narrative within (white) bourgeois feminist circles that translates any male friendships as crippling with homoerotic context.
Foo! that's not because you're a fan of Sailor Moon and loved to cross-dress that every straight men who got macho or have the IT girl for girlfriends or best opposite-sex friends that it means we just secretly want to smash other men.

Shoving that sexist, utterly toxic oversimplification as a popular truth foes not make any less close from being a social reality.

Whom to Miley? I can't stand her. Whose nigga does?

The fifth season was horrendously subpar. Especially the ones starring Anthony Mackie and Miley Cyrus.

Not because of the gay shit as so, but because of this whole redundant misandrist narrative within (white) bourgeois feminist circles that translates any male friendships as crippling with homoerotic context.
Foo! that's not because you're a fan of Sailor Moon and loved to cross-dress that every straight men who got macho or have the IT girl for girlfriends or best opposite-sex friends that it means we just secretly want to smash other men.

Shoving that sexist, utterly toxic oversimplification as a popular truth foes not make any less close from being a social reality.

Whom to Miley? I can't stand her. Whose nigga does?
Ol
FE41836E-2301-4FEB-92EF-3077BC2271E7.gif
ass nigga

I read this prolly not coming back

Have any of u guys seen a show called "Inside Number 9"?

I saw it suggested as similar viewing but never heard of it. Its a British show

I read this prolly not coming back

Have any of u guys seen a show called "Inside Number 9"?

I saw it suggested as similar viewing but never heard of it. Its a British show
Good past couple seasons been hit or miss especially that bullshit Miley Cyrus episode and I’m not gonna even start with the Anthony Mackie one.

Back