Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black men are the leading cause of DEATH for Black women 15-34

the ever present threat of losing his future and freedom because reporting abusers becomes normalized? pushing for stricter punishments against them?

him knowing that she'll have support and be able to get away and tell the tail? that's when a lot of abuse escalates. they build up to isolating the woman from people who care about her, then she has no one to go to when shit gets worse. women with persistent support systems are safer.
well, it's to the point now where nobody tells me shit no more....they don't want me getting involved...

i be finding out about the shit after the fact...

i think you on the right page though.....

these support systems needa stop collapsing.....

folk gotta learn how to manage their relationships with their social life like family and friends...

there's no reason a woman cant associate with ehr family and friends just cuz she gotta man..... but that's normally a strong sign that something ain't right when she's isolated.....

guess folk needa stop minding their business and being more nosey..asking questions n shit...cuz it ain't like people volunteer the shit

Good Afternoon @Race Jones. Can you please make a thread or at least a couple of statements where you have positive things to say about Black men? I just want to make sure you don’t hate us.

But nah I love Black men and Im critical of yall because I love yall so deeply :)

and Im not about to make a thread or say positive things because some of yalls egos are so fragile.

I have another hot take and I apologized for the thread derailment possibly. The concept of a "Manly Man" needs to be challenged. It's been a leading cause of history worst atrocities to countries and most importantly women.

There is no simple solution, as the issue has been integrated into our culture.

We involve the police, but is our relationship with the police good enough that this nigga will learn his lesson, or do they just process him and he back out beating her worse since he's got papers now.

Street justice is effective if the community is tight. We used to police ourselves and hold each other accountable. But we have gotten so far from that, that accountability is Damn near a myth.

I am Definitely here for the discussion and to see other thoughts on solution.

But nah I love Black men and Im critical of yall because I love yall so deeply :)

and Im not about to make a thread or say positive things because some of yalls egos are so fragile.
word let's not build our black men's ego's..

let's allow them to continue to let these niggaz hate themselves so that they can hate and hurt those around them...

wait... what was this thread about again????

yall know I love yall
I have another hot take and I apologized for the thread derailment possibly. The concept of a "Manly Man" needs to be challenged. It's been a leading cause of history worst atrocities to countries and most importantly women.

FACTS!

word let's not build our black men's ego's..

let's allow them to continue to let these niggaz hate themselves so that they can hate and hurt those around them...

wait... what was this thread about again????

lmaoooo
often when these discussions come about so much time is spent rushing to coddle and reassure Black men they're loved. Those fucking DV stats have nothing to do with that

now I can't tell the damn truth unless it's the "proper time"bc poor sad Black men and their preciously fragile egos can't take it?

nah Du

There is no simple solution, as the issue has been integrated into our culture.

We involve the police, but is our relationship with the police good enough that this nigga will learn his lesson, or do they just process him and he back out beating her worse since he's got papers now.

Street justice is effective if the community is tight. We used to police ourselves and hold each other accountable. But we have gotten so far from that, that accountability is Damn near a myth.

I am Definitely here for the discussion and to see other thoughts on solution.
better sense of community
stronger support systems...

kinda noticing a trend....

kinda funny when you hear aboutt he niggaz who don't even speak to their neghbors.....

lmaoooo
often when these discussions come about so much time is spent rushing to coddle and reassure Black men they're loved. Those fucking DV stats have nothing to do with that
if you don't care enough to dig deeper nothing is related....
now I can't tell the damn truth unless it's the "proper time"bc poor sad Black men and their preciously fragile egos can't take it?

nah Du
it's cool, plus given the context of the thread i can't even threaten you like i wanna so imma just let it go....

Back