Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black men are the leading cause of DEATH for Black women 15-34

Im ok with meeting violence with violence. You hit my sister im going to hurt you. But im not a lawmaker and i know that aint always gonna work.

Yes we need a whole culture change when it comes to abuse. And abuse of women is global but to keep in the US we have so many ways to avoid this and change it
not just your sister fam, you jumping out there for any and every woman who get beat by her man?

i was ready to body a nigga a few months ago cuz i didn't like the relationship he had with my little cousin when she was living....

i had to really examine myself for a minute cuz i wanna be there for my family....

but the point stands....if we are willing to put ourselves out there, who's gonna watch our families if we don't make it....

or is it not that serious....

Im ok with meeting violence with violence. You hit my sister im going to hurt you. But im not a lawmaker and i know that aint always gonna work.

Yes we need a whole culture change when it comes to abuse. And abuse of women is global but to keep in the US we have so many ways to avoid this and change it
meeting violence with violence is basic and only serves your urges. I'd personally be ok with serious abusers being shot but I know I aint going down with that ship. use the law, don't get used by it.

it's more important to be in a position to help your sister when she's getting away from someone who hurt her. can't do that if you're behind bars or economically inactive because of a criminal record.

not just your sister fam, you jumping out there for any and every woman who get beat by her man?

i was ready to body a nigga a few months ago cuz i didn't like the relationship he had with my little cousin when she was living....

i had to really examine myself for a minute cuz i wanna be there for my family....

but the point stands....if we are willing to put ourselves out there, who's gonna watch our families if we don't make it....

or is it not that serious....

if youre scared nigga go to church

Where do we even begin with something like that, as a people?
:think2:

everything not a band-aid

so that's why i push discussion, i'm not rolling, i want people to dig deeper with the conversation.. nigaz can't just be sayign shit like it's easy to fix...
it's disrespectful to the issue at hand and out collective intelligence that we fool ourselves into thinking everything is quick fix...

"oh....if niggaz just do this one thing, no woman will ever feel unsafe again"
:umf3:

shit's unrealistic... i just wanna talk how to we change the culture......

its clear yall dont read and
dont research anything outside of sports and other typical hyper-male bullshit

read a book every now and then

the conversation would be way different if you niggas actually picked up a book once in awhile

not even trying to be dismissive here or rude but yall dont read much and its so evident on here
Do you date black men?

i've put hands on multiple niggaz for stepping outta line with their ladies, i've made threats,....and knowing me, i'd prolly do it again....i have my triggers... but obviously my brand of vigilante justice isn't changing the culture...

no dude is gonna spazz out on his chick and start piecing her up when i'm standing right there..... but at some point i'm gone... how we stop him then??

i go every sunday, sometimes saturday's and on wednesdays too when the schedule permits it

try another

Im sorry but this argument is so funny to me

men scared to confront men who beat on women but be up here chest beating and bragging about how manly they are.

boy oh boy

i've put hands on multiple niggaz for stepping outta line with their ladies, i've made threats,....and knowing me, i'd prolly do it again....i have my triggers... but obviously my brand of vigilante justice isn't changing the culture...

no dude is gonna spazz out on his chick and start piecing her up when i'm standing right there..... but at some point i'm gone... how we stop him then??
the ever present threat of losing his future and freedom because reporting abusers becomes normalized? pushing for stricter punishments against them?

him knowing that she'll have support and be able to get away and tell the tale? that's when a lot of abuse escalates. they build up to isolating the woman from people who care about her, then she has no one to go to when shit gets worse. women with persistent support systems are safer.

men scared to confront men who beat on women but be up here chest beating and bragging about how manly they are.

boy oh boy
If I report the abuser to the proper authorities and crime stoppers is that cool? I recently seen a thread about a stand up guy getting killed randomly in the club for trying to stop a hoe ass nigga from being abusive on his s/O

men scared to confront men who beat on women but be up here chest beating and bragging about manly they are.

boy oh boy
who scared confront someone?

i said i hesitating KILLING A NIGGA BECAUSE I HAVE A FAMILY.....

confronting a nigga ain't shit homie....

Good Afternoon @Race Jones. Can you please make a thread or at least a couple of statements where you have positive things to say about Black men? I just want to make sure you don’t hate us.
why shouldn't she, we're the leading killers of black women, i'd hate us too

just a few days ago niggas was talking about how they love fucking people up to the point of paralyzing them but now yall cant confront abusers ?

9FE80730-D99A-4A40-9F16-EF0FD29FA057.jpeg

race say she loves her a black kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!

just a few days ago niggas was talking about how they love fucking people up to the point of paralyzing them but now yall cant confront abusers ?

View attachment 33257
I NEVER been a "manly man" ass dude though. I feel I possess emotional intelligence and think in heated moments before reacting. Of course I'm sure I will be heavily tested and fuck someone up for a family member or my S/O but a random relationship situation I'll probably have a different tone with to be honest with you. Do that make me less of a man?

Back