Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Black against the world

i mean, cu i've had this debate countless times... and to make themselves sound good, mad africans, and even people from the islands...never wanna flat out admit to this shit.... but i've read between the lines way too many times in life.....

me and a nigerian dude who's a regular at my bar be having debates every now n then about privilege...he flat out does not believe in it, he feels black americans have all the same opportunities as white americans,

he agrees slavery was horrible, but we've had enough time to rebuild. He literally sees every single example of racism and institutionalized oppression as an excuse because black folk are lazy and squander their opportunities.

i mean, no worries, your boy here is the king of insulting niggaz in the most creative of ways.....i've effectively called homies grandma a idiot and said that all ehr social economic commentary is stricken from the record...she has no references and is talking out her ass...

that pissed him off.....but eh, when you banking a whole argument on your grand ma saying

"is he smart enough to put food in his mouth and not his ass? then he smart enough to get a good job"

shorty's credibility into what the fuck she's talking about gonna come into question.....
:ainttrippin:

YOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOO IM DEAD

@King Du. When you travel you will find that they don’t shit on Americans as much as you may think. I am sure that seems like the loudest voices but not a true representation of what I have experienced but then again I am not a Black American or consider myself to be one. But the we are not the only group of people that seem to have a separation between people born in America and where they are really from. Once you move away or are taken away from your true homeland there is going to be division if you let it. There is this stereotype that Caribbean people are all hard working and do 20 jobs and I can tell you that is not the case. I have some of the laziest families members you ever want to meet. But you also have to remember that America used to be presented as this place that the street was painted as gold. People really believe that all you have to do is make it to America and you will have everything. Like there is no work involved in becoming rich here. After the recent hurricane you cant imagine how many calls for money I got. Just because I make money here.

y'all need to chill with Pan-Africanists, not the preacher-man Africans. they cool and fun.

preacher Africans tho...

this sounds very Sam Crooke-y

I ain't got no filter. I member I had this one job where I work with giant chick name Francis, that chick was like 6'5. She'd always talk about how her sister was a player. Saying she could pull any guy she talked to. Well one day she brought her sister to work, and when I say this chick was ugly... she looked worse than sloth from the goonies.

So me and Francis was having a conversation and she goes my sister a pimp. Sometimes I do, we'll most of the times I'll say shit just because. I said something along the lines of her sister being ugly. That was the first time I was ever punched by a tall chick

am I agreeing with DU?

it must be raining in hell

:cry:
yo on the low, i'm like the smartest nigga alive....

the more enlightened you become in your journey the more you gonna realize how right i've always been....

niggaz be trackign me down to tell me some shit i was right about back in like 2004

this picture was photoshopped over a decade ago when my legend first began to spread...

upload_2017-12-12_12-31-9.png

they called me nostrildamus

Last edited:
I havent had bad experiences with Africans. My old roommate was Nigerian. I have a very close friend from Senegal. My current roommate is Haitian.

However,, they do tell me how Africans view us. How a lot of the Black diaspora views us and its not good things.

reality is this: the diaspora is not superior to the continent. The continent is not superior to the diaspora. Colonialism changed us ALL.

so we all must work to unlearn certain things

Now... my time with Nigerians is something else. They carrying themselves different from others

I havent had bad experiences with Africans. My old roommate was Nigerian. I have a very close friend from Senegal. My current roommate is Haitian.

However,, they do tell me how Africans view us. How a lot of the Black diaspora views us and its not good things.

reality is this: the diaspora is not superior to the continent. The continent is not superior to the diaspora. Colonialism changed us ALL.

so we all must work to unlearn certain things
I hear you better now.

The issue from my vantage point is that it goes both ways to some extent. "African booty scratchers" and perceptions of starving black folks with flies crawling on them is real. thinking Prague is a more enticing vacation destination than Ghana is common af. viewing "you look African" as a diss is too.

yes it goes both ways and you get other new world blacks like us Caribbeans saying the USA is too much a permissive society, or Africans getting salty back and saying Black Americans have no culture, but all that is reactionary. on both sides.

the USA especially has a rep for seeing developing black countries as backward places worthy of either pity or needing civilization is way too common.

the negative views on all sides are like tryna stack some doormats to put yourself on a pedestal when you on the floor. it aint helpful.

I ain't got no filter. I member I had this one job where I work with giant chick name Francis, that chick was like 6'5. She'd always talk about how her sister was a player. Saying she could pull any guy she talked to. Well one day she brought her sister to work, and when I say this chick was ugly... she looked worse than sloth from the goonies.

So me and Francis was having a conversation and she goes my sister a pimp. Sometimes I do, we'll most of the times I'll say shit just because. I said something along the lines of her sister being ugly. That was the first time I was ever punched by a tall chick
lmao you called her sis ugly?

@King Du. When you travel you will find that they don’t shit on Americans as much as you may think. I am sure that seems like the loudest voices but not a true representation of what I have experienced but then again I am not a Black American or consider myself to be one. But the we are not the only group of people that seem to have a separation between people born in America and where they are really from. Once you move away or are taken away from your true homeland there is going to be division if you let it. There is this stereotype that Caribbean people are all hard working and do 20 jobs and I can tell you that is not the case. I have some of the laziest families members you ever want to meet. But you also have to remember that America used to be presented as this place that the street was painted as gold. People really believe that all you have to do is make it to America and you will have everything. Like there is no work involved in becoming rich here. After the recent hurricane you cant imagine how many calls for money I got. Just because I make money here.

they shit on black americans cuz they feel we have no culture, no heritage, we're all stupid, and lazy, and thugs, and ghetto..

it's a false assumption when people are looking through fucked lens...

Baltimore is one of the most beautiful cities in america....you come visit, i can show u some shit....

but like 90% of the country look at us as the wire......and that shit is a very small representation to what the city is really about.....great show...one of my all time favorites....it showed about what goes on in a lot of communities.... but a lotta folk looked at it on the surface and was liek

"ewww baltimore dirty as shit"

we got hoods like everybody got hoods, but we got some nice shit too.....prolly one of the best foodie and craft beer cities on the east coast that no one really talk about....

arts scene is bananas....music scene....John Hopkins is like the most innovative university/hospital in the country ...i've been working on the campus here for the past year, and the shit i've seen or heard about that i'm so close to the epic center is ridiculous.... it's amazing how much this city is slept on...

if you got dough.....this is a great city forreal...no exaggeration....

it just sucks if you poor and boring

yo on the low, i'm like the smartest nigga alive....

te more enlightened you become in your journey the more you gonna realize how right i've always been....

niggaz be trackign me don to tell me i was right about some shit i said in 2004

this picture was photoshopped over a decade ago when my lwegend first benad to spread...

View attachment 15077

they called me nostrildamus

:uk:

This sound like a Germz post

:uk:

This sound like a Germz post
i was germs over 15 years ago...

i've since evolved like twice .......

this ain't even my final form.

i saw that mase interview and realize i got atleast 2 or 3 more forms to go through

I hear you better now.

The issue from my vantage point is that it goes both ways to some extent. "African booty scratchers" and perceptions of starving black folks with flies crawling on them is real. thinking Prague is a more enticing vacation destination than Ghana is common af. viewing "you look African" as a diss is too.

yes it goes both ways and you get other new world blacks like us Caribbeans saying the USA is too much a permissive society, or Africans getting salty back and saying Black Americans have no culture, but all that is reactionary. on both sides.

the USA especially has a rep for seeing developing black countries as backward places worthy of either pity or needing civilization is way too common.

the negative views on all sides are like tryna stack some doormats to put yourself on a pedestal when you on the floor. it aint helpful.

Never heard anyone call someone african booty scratchers lmao

Im not downplaying your point tho because whether I heard it or not it still might be true

man, all the africans i went to school with acted like semmi from coming to america.....

Back