OPINION Black against the world

20z0kd.gif

fax

The fact you think Dru-fuckin'-Hill could go up against NE AND Boys 2 Men in a hits battle, let me you on some delusional shit and ain't no point in hittin' TY to look up 25+ hits of NE & Boys to Dru Hill's 6-7.

giphy.gif

People that I know from the islands tend to be like that. My mother in law be calling hood dudes “niggers” and be on Facebook posting about injustices against black people.

Go figure right? Bunch of phony woke shit. But from what i seen and hear from them. Growing up in the islands, they come from and endure with much more than we have been blessed wit in America.

Believe it or not, in comparison with a lot of shit they dealt wit. We are the blessed ones in their opinion. They look at us and we are spoiled and feel like everything that white guy says in that I’m not a racist video.

They don’t see anything wrong wit working a low paying job as long as u make enough to provide the bare minimum u need to take care of ur family. Cause they are so used to having a little they don’t see the need for the shit we buy outside of bare essentials.

So when I nigga slang to get money to cop a whip and chain. That’s some nigger shit to them. When a nigga wear his pants off his ass, to people who were taught to dress up before they go into town for something as simple as getting a half gallon of milk. That’s a nigger to them.

I understand that they don’t understand cause of where they came from. Ion think they hate black people tho. They just kinda separate themselves. Kinda like how when a white person does some shit that even white people cant excuse.

They call that white person trailer trash, to separate themselves from the perception of us being all one group of people. Without the understanding that the outside world don’t care, we one and the same
You said all that to say they look down on us, and buy into the perception that we ain't shit

Last edited:
I got no kick it for anybody talking shit about black americans like we aint cool af. If an black immigrant tells me racism aint a big deal im ask them why they came to the us and why they couldnt get whatever they came for at home. That will end the dumb shit.

Reactions: Race Jones
I wonder if dude is so much aware of the internet’s meme and gif game that he purposely exaggerates his mannerisms and expressions for that fact

Nah, he used to be 1000x more animated, this shit is from about 6 years ago

giphy.gif

i see tupac will always get an extra 2-3 pages out a thread