Welcome To aBlackWeb

I heard about that too. Somebody told me it said that they had a monster scene reveal scene but when they showed it to test audiences it made them laugh every time so they cut it.

Budget so small the shit prolly looked like a big ass Oscar the Grouch

The same way you figure out if I have a blind fold im good or that birds are a good alarm. Observation

But if the blindfolds were bullshit...
Anyway I'm done going over scenarios with niggas that would die first.

Ol why didn't they have walking sticks ass nigga.

Foh b.

Foh b.
Nah nigga, I'd be out there living my best life, looking down and keeping a bird on my shoulder like a pirate. While y'all niggas feeling y'all way through woods scared of every little sound.

Foh b.
Real shit. Explain why they didnt have a simple blind cane. She out here teaching the kids echo location but couldnt think to pick up a stick to feel her way around.

Nah nigga, I'd be out there living my best life, looking down and keeping a bird on my shoulder like a pirate. While y'all niggas feeling y'all way through woods scared of every little sound.

She kept birds from jump so what are y'all on?

Real shit. Explain why they didnt have a simple blind cane. She out here teaching the kids echo location but couldnt think to pick up a stick to feel her way around.

Blind canes more accessible than a rag? Shut up nigga.

Bet you niggas would have thought of something better than the fishing line/thread as well.

Blind canes more accessible than a rag? Shut up nigga.
Ohhhh, you dont know what the fuck your talking about, I get it.

Where in any of my post do I say abandon the blindfold for a walking stick. I said just pick up a stick before you blindfold yourself to give you an advantage. Im sure that house had a broom or 2. But I guess that would make too much sense for you.

That's our point. Why have the birds if you just going to be rocking blindfolds the whole time anyway. You usually use tools to make life easier, not just to be there.

Cause that shit was happening hella quick. And it wasn't like the open air spot where the blind school was wasn't completely covered with vines. They weren't just out there risking it all because of the birds.

Cause that shit was happening hella quick. And it wasn't like the open air spot where the blind school was wasn't completely covered with vines. They weren't just out there risking it all because of the birds.
5 years is quick? I can understand not thinking like that in the beginning, but by time they needed to hit the river they should have progressed their understanding and thinking about the situation.

Back