Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man i can trash this movie so much...

True horror was close ups of sandra not havn a fuckn top lip...

The dope sub plot to the movie..

It's something that seen as a weakness right now, that turns out to be a strength and asset in the future

Yo... I deadass cried at the ending...dope movie
full

Ion know how to spoiler so ima just post and let a model change it. Dude fights the thing long enough to save them before he commits that. The moment she realizes she rather die together than sacrifice one of the kids. She changed the kids after the two people that touched her heart. The underlying meaning of the meek (blind) inherits the earth. I thought all of that was touching. She goes from caring to cold hearted to finding that caring spirit again.

If this movie came on a DVD, it'd be a weed plate. Trash. Being compared to The Happening is not good. This was The Happening with blindfolds. None of the dramatic shit felt earned, and it probably would have been better as a book. That way they could have described the monsters instead of trying to do that "I'm too broke to do XYZ, so I'm going to make XYZ to hide that fact." As a book the movie wouldn't have required extensive CGI budget to render the monsters. As it stands, a story about creatures manipulating visions and *not* showing them to the viewer is a horrible decision. The film loses tension an hour in due to no reveal on the demons, and literally becomes every trope about horror movies you hate: woman screaming, tripping, falling, running, heavy breathing, stupid character decision cliches abound, and all you get is the voice of other characters whisper yelling random shit.

Worst shit I've seen all year. Easily.

Ion know how to spoiler so ima just post and let a model change it. Dude fights the thing long enough to save them before he commits that. The moment she realizes she rather die together than sacrifice one of the kids. She changed the kids after the two people that touched her heart. The underlying meaning of the meek (blind) inherits the earth. I thought all of that was touching. She goes from caring to cold hearted to finding that caring spirit again.

I thought she just named them cause she felt stupid. But you get a goat for the "meek shall inherit the earth" line. You smart.

If this movie came on a DVD, it'd be a weed plate. Trash. Being compared to The Happening is not good. This was The Happening with blindfolds. None of the dramatic shit felt earned, and it probably would have been better as a book. That way they could have described the monsters instead of trying to do that "I'm too broke to do XYZ, so I'm going to make XYZ to hide that fact." As a book the movie wouldn't have required extensive CGI budget to render the monsters. As it stands, a story about creatures manipulating visions and *not* showing them to the viewer is a horrible decision. The film loses tension an hour in due to no reveal on the demons, and literally becomes every trope about horror movies you hate: woman screaming, tripping, falling, running, heavy breathing, stupid character decision cliches abound, and all you get is the voice of other characters whisper yelling random shit.

Worst shit I've seen all year. Easily.

Lol it’s funny that I agree with mostly all of that but still think it was a decent flick

So I'm the only nigga bothered by the black dudes immediate attraction to a pregnant cac? It was like homie, you gotta relax bruh. That whole union just felt weird as fuck.

Niggal cared about everyone to a fault they made that much clear in his character development. He was naturally inclined to simp a pregnant chick. At least it wasn't the fat one, the cop or another dude. Ijs.

Niggal cared about everyone to a fault they made that much clear in his character development. He was naturally inclined to simp a pregnant chick. At least it wasn't the fat one, the cop or another dude. Ijs.
Facts but word so niggas jus catching love at first sight vibes with pregnant cacs tho lol? I mean, if you wanna rock wit it cool but I thought it was bogus along with alot of bs in the film.
I get he suppose to be the alpha, get it done black man but a nigga didnt even ask about the father before he was lusting over her. Shit was just odd..

Facts but word so niggas jus catching love at first sight vibes with pregnant cacs tho lol? I mean, if you wanna rock wit it cool but I thought it was bogus along with alot of bs in the film.
I get he suppose to be the alpha, get it done black man but a nigga didnt even ask about the father before he was lusting over her. Shit was just odd..

I'm saying based on the cast you would have had a problem with whoever he chose. That's not on the film that's on you.

I checked out once they drove blindfolded to the supermarket tho. I knew I was watching some bullshit lol.

They didn't drive blindfolded.

germs dont know how to use spoiler tags

but instead of asking how to use spoiler tags before he posts

he posts the spoiler anyway, then hopes a "model" spoilers it for him

FOH

Back