Welcome To aBlackWeb

not gon lie, kinda disappointed lil rel in this

I enjoyed this joint even though it did remind me of A quiet place.

A couple things

- As soon as they explained that if you didn't SEE those things then you would be good.. I immediately thought.. Blind folks gonna make out alright for the most part in this joint

- SMH at Rel.. dude coulda hit that dude trying to escape that grocery store freezer with a kick to the chest or threw a can of something at his head.. but what does he choose to do? Run at him INTO the damn freezer so he gets trapped in there too.... lol

- The crazy people who saw those things and were trying to fuck with everybody else... none of them were minorities.. they were all crazy white folks... or am I trippin?

A quiet place meets the happening. It was cool.

some plot holes like how everyone in the house died. And of course never see what it is that's making everyone commit that.
And how did a blind nigga know exactly how they could get there? Specifically being able to describe the river and rough waters.

Story kind of leaves itself open to determine what is going but it was most likely as lol rel's character described, a rapture/biblical extinction level event.

some plot holes like how everyone in the house died. And of course never see what it is that's making everyone commit that.
And how did a blind nigga know exactly how they could get there? Specifically being able to describe the river and rough waters.

Story kind of leaves itself open to determine what is going but it was most likely as lol rel's character described, a rapture/biblical extinction level event.

lol I do remember when they were arguing about letting the crazy guy stay or not the older guy did say "Every time we interact with people from outside people die.." or something like that, then he rattled off a list of names of folks that presumably died.. I figured that's what happened to the other characters that we didn't see die on screen..

the blind navigator tho?... lol they had people in that sanctuary that weren't blind.. they prolly told Rick what the deal was and he relayed the message

lol I do remember when they were arguing about letting the crazy guy stay or not the older guy did say "Every time we interact with people from outside people die.." or something like that, then he rattled off a list of names of folks that presumably died.. I figured that's what happened to the other characters that we didn't see die on screen..

the blind navigator tho?... lol they had people in that sanctuary that weren't blind.. they prolly told Rick what the deal was and he relayed the message

I figured all that but still.

Lol a quiet place meets the happening was exactly what i thought it was as well

Back