Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biracial daughter was conceived during Threesome and white mother lied about being raped by a Black man

The man died in 2007 he wasn't exonerated. He didn't get an apology or any sort of justice. That lady only wanted to clear her own conscience.
Was he in jail? I thought she told her daughter the lie only. And maybe the fam but didnt take it to the cops. I dont think the mom gave an identity of the man. The daughter wouldnt have had to do a search for him. This leads me to believe she didnt try and go to the cops

Was he in jail? I thought she told her daughter the lie only. And maybe the fam but didnt take it to the cops. I dont think the mom gave an identity of the man. The daughter wouldnt have had to do a search for him. This leads me to believe she didnt try and go to the cops
You might be right. I hope he didn't have deal with the law over a lie. I wonder if the dad knew about the pregnancy...

Yeah your trolling now

How the fuck is that trolling?

She said that when her mother had her and she came out black, she told the family she was raped by a black man.

So it's not that farfetched that she told her family who the man was and someone in the family killed him because they thought he raped her.

Last edited:
This happens in damn near every thread and you get stuck in them instead of just leaving shit alone.

Deadeye and Dos got their opinion and the usual suspects just can't leave it alone, it's a never ending loop with this.

You're one of the few people who notices this.

Everything I've said about this, beyond my initial post, has been in response to them.

If they hadn't been pestering me about it, I wouldn't have had anything else to say on the matter.

So yeah, they're telling me to chill when they're actually the ones responsible for prolonging the conversation.

I was done with this pages ago.

They're the ones who kept it going.

How the fuck is that trolling?

She said that when her mother had her and she came out black, that she told the family she was raped by a black man.

So it's not that farfetched that she told her family who the man was and someone in the family killed him because they thought he raped her.
That would've been reported unless you believe it was street justice and people just assumed he up and moved to Bogota

This happens in damn near every thread and you get stuck in them instead of just leaving shit alone.

Deadeye and Dos got their opinion and the usual suspects just can't leave it alone, it's a never ending loop with this.
Idk about you but I want better for both of them

Idk about you but I want better for both of them
What I do?

I think my opinion on something is just that. My opinion.

I think differing opinions on things are actually helpful and can be learning tools.

You can learn about another perspectives but you can also know whoā€™s full of shit and whoā€™s an egotistical asshole.

There is a method to my madness and I proved my point many times over. I just donā€™t point it out.
itā€™s quite entertaining when you see it.

But let me guess

Stfu @DOS_patos

That would've been reported unless you believe it was street justice and people just assumed he up and moved to Bogota

By who?

She's the only one talking about this.

And, according to her, she thought her dad died before he was born.........but that wasn't her real dad, who died in 2007.

So it's possible that the man she thought was her father was killed because her family thought he raped her mother.

I mean, this happened before she was born......so someone in her family must've told her about her alleged father dying before she was born.

And maybe there were things they either didn't know........or didn't choose to tell her about how that man died.

By who?

She's the only one talking about this.

And, according to her, she thought her dad died before he was born.........but that wasn't her real dad, who died in 2007.

So it's possible that the man she thought was her father was killed because her family thought he raped her mother.

I mean, this happened before she was born......so someone in her family must've told her about her alleged father dying before she was born.

And maybe there were things they either didn't know........or didn't choose to tell her about how that man died.

I believe she answered these questions in one of the videos

Did you watch?

And there is a huge difference between saying someone passed away and someone was murdered.

She said passed away. Why couldn't it be just that? Why does he have to die cause of a false accusation?

I believe she answered these questions in one of the videos

Did you watch?

And there is a huge difference between saying someone passed away and someone was murdered.

She said passed away. Why couldn't it be just that? Why does he have to die cause of a false accusation?

Considering the circumstances, how can you dismiss the possibility?

Back