Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biracial daughter was conceived during Threesome and white mother lied about being raped by a Black man

This has nothing to do with race bruh.

I would've said the same thing if she was white or any other race.

But, hold up.......

Aren't you one of those niggas who doesn't consider mixed people black?

More proof you don't believe half the shit you claim.

If you did, you wouldn't be calling her a sister.

This is about the 3rd or 4th time I caught you contradicting yourself.

Do you believe in anything?

Or do you just make shit up as you go along?

@DOS_patos i understood why you liked this post @onetoughmiracle and @Chi-Town B idkwtf yall problem is

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Migga when did I say I don’t consider mixed people black? You just making shit up now cuz you can’t find a post where I said that at all. Land you’ve never posted anything showing a contradiction

You've alluded to it on multiple occasions.

Not directly, but you've made comments about mixed race people that led me to believe that you didn't see them as black.

lol so you full of shit smh. You say she don’t talk her daughter they point you to proof she does and you can’t fathom it. Why be this ridiculous

You answered your own question.

I never said I wanted to hear about it, just wondered why it didn't seem like a priority for her.

You've alluded to it on multiple occasions.

Not directly, but you've made comments about mixed race people that led me to believe that you didn't see them as black.

lol or you just assumed wrongly. But you have no proof. My thing is the answers you wanted are given you didn’t want to actually look it up tho and wanted to go at a sister. That’s weird man not very pro black. Lied to for 40 years of course would have somebody with a slew of issues.

lol or you just assumed wrongly. But you have no proof. My thing is the answers you wanted are given you didn’t want to actually look it up tho and wanted to go at a sister. That’s weird man not very pro black. Lied to for 40 years of course would have somebody with a slew of issues.

I just think her daughter should be more of a priority than how her mother conceived her.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I just think her daughter should be more of a priority than how her mother conceived her.

Nothing more, nothing less.
My nigga

Why in this land of delusion you live in that you can't accept that more than one thing can be happening at the same time?

My nigga

Why in this land of delusion you live in that you can't accept that more than one thing can be happening at the same time?

Never said it couldn't.

Just thought one would be more important than the other.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Never said it couldn't.

Just thought one would be more important than the other.
Why does one have to trump the other

This is what I just asked you

This happens in damn near every thread and you get stuck in them instead of just leaving shit alone.

Deadeye and Dos got their opinion and the usual suspects just can't leave it alone, it's a never ending loop with this.

Back