Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biracial daughter was conceived during Threesome and white mother lied about being raped by a Black man

Something's off.

She comes across as a narcissist who's just making shit up.

I mean, how does she just gloss over the fact that the daughter she gave up for adoption found her???

She said it like she was talking about just getting back home from the grocery store or something.
That very first minute of the video talking bout her dad and kid, she clearly said watch her other video for the details. It was too much to rehash in the video you are talking bout.

Really?

All them gotdamn 4 hour YT videos you post, you couldn't watch some 2min clips?

She only talked about it once. And she was asked about it.

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

That's the point bruh.

How the fuck is that something you just gloss over?

On some:

"Oh, btw, the daughter I gave up for adoption found me and told me about my father............but nvm that..........let me get back to talking about my mother's threesome."

Kobe wtf clip.gif

lol told yall he hates the sisters

This has nothing to do with race bruh.

I would've said the same thing if she was white or any other race.

But, hold up.......

Aren't you one of those niggas who doesn't consider mixed people black?

More proof you don't believe half the shit you claim.

If you did, you wouldn't be calling her a sister.

This is about the 3rd or 4th time I caught you contradicting yourself.

Do you believe in anything?

Or do you just make shit up as you go along?

Last edited:
Bruh... you gotta take a step back and a few deep breaths. Women aren't your problem.

WTF are you even talking about?

You niggas are just talking to be talking at this point.

Shit you're saying doesn't even make any sense.

Y'all are some horrible trolls.

But she said check out her other video for the details on her daughter she gave up and her father she looked for. She didnt want to talk about the same thing in the video that was posted in this thread
Deadeye

Basically the info you want is in another video that wasn't posted here

The videos posted here assumes you've been following her and her updates to the original story

So she gotta address everything at once? Can she talk about her origins and who her parent is?

That's her prerogative, but I'd think the story about her daughter she gave up for adoption would be more interesting.

She just seems to care more about the circumstances of her conception than she does her own daughter.

But she did give her up for adoption, so maybe that explains the lack of interest in her daughter.

That's her prerogative, but I'd think the story about her daughter she gave up for adoption would be more interesting.

She just seems to care more about the circumstances of her conception than she does her own daughter.

But she did give her up for adoption, so maybe that explains the lack of interest in her daughter.
🤦🏾‍♂️

Jesus man LMAO

Brah, just go find those videos to scratch this itch you got

However, I will say she openly admits that her being a black woman in a family of white people has had an adverse affect on her relationships with people. This could also provide some context as to her mindset when she decided to give her daughter to for adoption

However, I will say she openly admits that her being a black woman in a family of white people has had an adverse affect on her relationships with people. This could also provide some context as to her mindset when she decided to give her daughter to for adoption

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

I'll take your word for it.

I didn't really want to know the backstory as much as I was wondering why she wasn't talking about it.

This has nothing to do with race bruh.

I would've said the same thing if she was white or any other race.

But, hold up.......

Aren't you one of those niggas who doesn't consider mixed people black?

More proof you don't believe half the shit you claim.

If you did, you wouldn't be calling her a sister.

This is about the 3rd or 4th time I caught you contradicting yourself.

Do you believe in anything?

Or do you just make shit up as you go along?

Migga when did I say I don’t consider mixed people black? You just making shit up now cuz you can’t find a post where I said that at all. And you’ve never posted anything showing a contradiction from me ever. Stop

Last edited:
Back