Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biracial daughter was conceived during Threesome and white mother lied about being raped by a Black man

That was a nasty ass bitch.

Let me see if I got all the details.

1. She had a bf
2. She cheated on her bf by having a 3some at a party
3. 1 of the dudes in the 3some was her friends bf
4. Her baby came out black and she accused an innocent black man of raping her
5. She lied to her daughter for 40 years.

She had her own baby thinking she was a rape baby for 40 fucking years. Wow

Holy shit. Has to be one of the most trifling bitches in history.

Last edited:

1. She had a bf
2. She cheated on her bf by having she a 3some at a party

The one I thought this thread was about had a white mom who told the family the baby died at birth

She cheated on her white husband with a black man, got pregnant. The white dad decided to take her back and they came up with a plan for her to still have the baby as I think they already had kids so it was going to look funny when the child was born and they were black with white siblings

The one I thought this thread was about had a white mom who told the family the baby died at birth

She cheated on her white husband with a black man, got pregnant. The white dad decided to take her back and they came up with a plan for her to still have the baby as I think they already had kids so it was going to look funny when the child was born and they were black with white siblings
so hold up.

Baby was born, they gave her up for adoption, and then told people the baby died at birth?

Smmfh. Some people have 0 humanity

Reading the title of this was already giving me a headache now seeing all the details is just sending me over the top. Trifling ass white woman thinking to herself "Well you know what ima take a risk and have this 3-some and HOPE that if I get pregnant its was from the white guy. Cause if not ima say the black guy raped me."
:niggawhat:

Which raises another question: She had both of these dudes finish in her? BOTH OF THEM??? And whats with the daughter being on some "I was comfortable with the lie."

whatever-hands.gif

If true, it doesn't seem like she cares about the daughter she gave up for adoption at all.

I wanna hear that story........not this shit about her mother's threesome.

Last edited:

1. She had a bf
2. She cheated on her bf by having a 3some at a party

Another question that need to be asked is, did that BF eventually become her husband?

Cause obviously she told that bullshit ass lie, in part, to keep him from knowing the truth. But if they broke up, she an even bigger POS for continuing to lie.

Damn another one??

Ok. I thought I wasn't tripping cuz I could've sworn I seen another story like this on TT same time this year, but she didn't look like the other girl from what I remember.

edit:

Yeah that's the one

Back