Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Fuck Cosby, he should have gotten more time for all the women he raped.

Black men get convicted of crimes they didn't commit all the time.

You don't find it strange that the only case he got convicted on was one that was already settled out-of-court years ago?

Bruh this is not that tho, he had dozens of accusers INCLUDING actual celebrities who came out and said they were victims. Cosby had over 100 claims against him. There is not another celebrity we can name in recent memory who even comes close.
Respectfully

did you read their stories?

Bruh this is not that tho, he had dozens of accusers INCLUDING actual celebrities who came out and said they were victims. Cosby had over 100 claims against him. There is not another celebrity we can name in recent memory who even comes close.

“There is not another celebrity we can name in recent memory who even comes close.”

Uhh afrika bambambata is one amongst many others... do your research and stop being emotional. just because YOU don’t know of any others whom may have had more allegations and have limited knowledge on said subject doesn’t mean there isn’t any. emotionalism and facts are 2 different things.

Bruh this is not that tho, he had dozens of accusers INCLUDING actual celebrities who came out and said they were victims.

Cosby had over 100 claims against him. There is not another celebrity we can name in recent memory who even comes close.

That's a red flag more than anything.

100s of claims............but only one conviction?

On a closed case?

Not 80 convictions..........or 50...........or 30..........or even 10.............but they just got one conviction?

Out of 100s???

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Last edited:
A handful of them I did read about when the trial was happening.

If Cosby had one or two coming at him then sure we can argue intentions but when 100s of people come out including men who can corroborate what's being said about certain events and seeing things, at one point do we look at the man and hold him accountable ?
Welp
I read them all.
2-3 is iffy.
Can go either way.
If he got convicted on those. I have nothing to say. But because 70 80 ppl said they drank something and got dizzy don’t mean that’s sexual assault.
Plus, why break the law to convict a guilty man.
Since when does the law work in favor of black men to the point they have to break laws to convict?

“There is not another celebrity we can name in recent memory who even comes close.”

Uhh afrika bambambata is one amongst many others... do your research and stop being emotional. just because YOU don’t know of any others whom may have had more allegations and have limited knowledge on said subject doesn’t mean there isn’t any. emotionalism and facts are 2 different things.

is Afrika Bambaataa on cosby level tho?

If he’s innocent why should he admit to some shit he didn’t do? Because we know how y’all are. If he does do it to get out early that’s all the proof y’all need to convince y’all. “hE aDmItEd iT1!1!”

why it matter what we think he already been convicted no matter his choice

Central Park 5 were convicted too. “wHy R U cOmPaRiN dA 21!1!”

so we should let real rapists go because somebody was falsely accused before. Guess R Kelly should be free too. How you pro black but cool with rapists is beyond me. And y’all wonder why we at where we at.

so we should let real rapists go because somebody was falsely accused before. Guess R Kelly should be free too. How you pro black but cool with rapists is beyond me. And y’all wonder why we at where we at.
Based on the evidence or lack of evidence he didn’t rape anybody. R Kelly is exactly where he belongs.... the only issue with R Kelly was people going after him had deviants in their own community that they ignore.

Back