Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Look at that dude in that picture, what is keeping him locked up really doing. That nigga paid his debt, he's not a threat to society so let him have his parole

🤔😂 ?? the statement I specifically replied to and corrected was “There is not another celebrity we can name in recent memory who even comes close.” NOT “There is not a celebrity with more POPULARITY we can name in recent memory who even comes close.”... you reading rainbow/ hooked on phonics fake woke niggas peeve me . Stop emotionally changing narratives to be correct.

bruh you gotta relax

I wouldn't think there would be a lot of evidence if women were being drugged and made unconscious then raped. Sure they could go to the police the next if they can even recall wtf happened. Guess they could go to the hospital and ask for a rape kit or something but trying to explain you were at bill Cosby's place and shits vague but your coochie is sore and you don't really know wtf happened. Are they even gonna be I've her? It's Bill Cosby! Nobody gonna believe them....

I wouldn't think there would be a lot of evidence if women were being drugged and made unconscious then raped. Sure they could go to the police the next if they can even recall wtf happened. Guess they could go to the hospital and ask for a rape kit or something but trying to explain you were at bill Cosby's place and shits vague but your coochie is sore and you don't really know wtf happened. Are they even gonna be I've her? It's Bill Cosby! Nobody gonna believe them....

yup! people always forget the power dynamics here.