Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

So its not that hes innocent, hes getting off a technicality.

I cant celebrate cause idk if he actually raped women or not.

I never closely followed this case, so i dont have an opinion.

If he did it, he should stay in jail. If he didnt do it, then im happy hes out.

All that said, they not saying hes innocent, they saying he shouldnt have been charged due to a technicality, and so, I cant celebrate a potential rapist not doing his time.

They really tried to get him to admit to a crime he didn't commit for early release when they probably knew he was going to be released anyway
that’s how grimy and in niggas face they be with it

we don’t know but we know how many ppl sitting behind them walls wrongly or who should’ve been out

no way a black person with no personal ties to this case should just be ok with them opening sealed documents to use as evidence for some shit they still couldn’t prove

forget Cosby, do you give AF about you

COSBY WAS NOT CONVICTED OF RAPE

Saw he was getting released. Thought it was gonna end up being one of those compassionate release because he was dying. Pretty crazy they’re just letting him go. Guess they think at 80something he’s not a threat to society

Is he getting civil lawsuits still?

So its not that hes innocent, hes getting off a technicality.

I cant celebrate cause idk if he actually raped women or not.

I never closely followed this case, so i dont have an opinion.

If he did it, he should stay in jail. If he didnt do it, then im happy hes out.

All that said, they not saying hes innocent, they saying he shouldnt have been charged due to a technicality, and so, I cant celebrate a potential rapist not doing his time.
Nobody knows if he did it or not. This happened 30-40yrs ago no evidence was ever giving except word of mouth. Prosecutor knew he couldn't be tried for any of this and yet he got found guilty and sentenced.

You can cheer for the system about to be sued for fuck shit not Bill because he's a jackass but he's a free jackass that didn't bend to a corrupt system

Nobody knows if he did it or not. This happened 30-40yrs ago no evidence was ever giving except word of mouth. Prosecutor knew he couldn't be tried for any of this and yet he got found guilty and sentenced.

You can cheer for the system about to be sued for fuck shit not Bill because he's a jackass but he's a free jackass that didn't bend to a corrupt system
Hey brotha, we don't need this. It's a celebration.

UnlawfulFrayedBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

Back