Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Free Bill?

Y'all ok with a female family member being in the same room as prime Cosby with a bottle of quaaludes?

First and foremost I'm not OK with my female family being in a room with a married man who she knows is trying to fuck.

Haven't read all of the stories the ones I did read the women knowingly took the pills regardless of whether they knew exactly what the pills were and would do.

I sticking with my neutral stance on all that actually happened with those women and what they did and didn't know.

The court system broke or bent their own rules to do what they did to Cosby and that shit is fucked up.

Free Bill?

Y'all ok with a female family member being in the same room as prime Cosby with a bottle of quaaludes?

like two black chicks and he didnt touch either. they said they felt dizzy after a drink.

thats rape to you?

First and foremost I'm not OK with my female family being in a room with a married man who she knows is trying to fuck.

Haven't read all of the stories the ones I did read the women knowingly took the pills regardless of whether they knew exactly what the pills were and would do.

I sticking with my neutral stance on all that actually happened with those women and what they did and didn't know.

The court system broke or bent their own rules to do what they did to Cosby and that shit is fucked up.
see this here..

i can respect the fuck outta this post.

this man actually read what these women said.

its on the net. but too many people are on some other shit.

see this here..

i can respect the fuck outta this post.

this man actually read what these women said.

its on the net. but too many people are on some other shit.

What bothered me the most about the Cosby case is that people let the number of accusations prove to them he is guilty and not the evidence.

As I said all long when it was going on based on what I've seen I can't say Cosby is guilty and I can't say he is innocent either. But going through this system personally and dealing with my family and the system I will NEVER let the amount of accusations against a person make me say said person is guilty just based off that alone.

What bothered me the most about the Cosby case is that people let the number of accusations prove to them he is guilty and not the evidence.

As I said all long when it was going on based on what I've seen I can't say Cosby is guilty and I can't say he is innocent either. But going through this system personally and dealing with my family and the system I will NEVER let the amount of accusations against a person make me say said person is guilty just based off that alone.
and even with all those accusations......maybe a hand full was iffy. but people still let the lies or gray areas count toward the end goal.

that to me is corny.

people just trying to give him some karma........but it wasnt karma he got because from what most people post here....he wasnt even talking to them or about their kids.

so what was the problem really?

people want him guilty off ignorance and what they are told?

as black men, niggas taking white talking points when convenient....but lets call cube a coon?

they got it

and even with all those accusations......maybe a hand full was iffy. but people still let the lies or gray areas count toward the end goal.

that to me is corny.

people just trying to give him some karma........but it wasnt karma he got because from what most people post here....he wasnt even talking to them or about their kids.

so what was the problem really?

people want him guilty off ignorance and what they are told?

as black men, niggas taking white talking points when convenient....but lets call cube a coon?

they got it

What else that was wild is the bitch Janice Dickison story was proven to be a lie and they still paraded that bitch on multiple national news interviews.

And for the women who said they woke up with Cosby on top of them? Also the assumption that every woman knew he was trying to fuck..is that something every woman who took a meeting one on one with Cosby shouldve assumed? These are just questions not trying to lead anything

Back