Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

I don't agree with your characterisation of events.

The case you're referrin' to was civil, not criminal. The criminal charges didn't stick at the time. More evidence came to light, there was a criminal trial and he was found guilty. I mean I didn't follow this in as much detail as you guys did but that is what happened right?

Why does it matter that she was the one that stuck? So if he was found guilty of rapin' one of the many black women who has accused him, it wouldn't be as suspect?
Who that one black chick?

I believe she accessed him of something else. She said he kicked her out his house after she said he drugged her. She's more mad he gripped her up.

Like I said...Read what these women are saying. I went thru at least 35 of them. I can honestly say maybe 7 are questionable. Either way type thing...But the rest are bullshit. How a chick 15 in the playboy mansion? What was it known for again? Drugs and sex?

Maybe because these are dangerous people while one was an overzealous prosecutor going after a campaign promise and not justice.

Right so let's focus on the black non violent drug offenders, the niggas inside for no reason at all and black people who have served way more time than they had to. After all them niggas are sorted out we can focus on Cosby.

Right so let's focus on the black non violent drug offenders, the niggas inside for no reason at all and black people who have served way more time than they had to. After all them niggas are sorted out we can focus on Cosby.
We can focus on all them as well. It's not a first or last type thing. But funny how these white more violent dudes getting out.
Fucking 69 ordered murders.

Interesting to see how this plays out. A lot of times the courts know they fucked up and a person can get relief with an appeal. In those cases they just wanted to get the person off the street for as long as it takes the appeal to go through, fuck up the person money or both.

Back